Part 19: Poor

What's your favorite manga/anime? My favorite anime is Hunter x Hunter but my favorite manga is Yu-Gi-Oh.

Ochako hummed as she listened to her music with her school work out on a chilly evening. Her boyfriend was coming over soon so she made sure to look her very best for him.

There was a knock on her door and she paused her music and got up finding it weird that Izuku was early but she was instead faced with her mother.

"Mom what is it?" Asked Ochako seeing a bit of sadness in her mother's eyes.

"Come downstairs. We need to have a talk" Said Ochako's mother.

*Meanwhile.

Izuku held the Mochi gift that he had just bought for his girlfriend. He Hummed along the way until he made it to her house where his humming came to an end when he saw a moving truck outside.

Izuku dropped the mochi in the ground and ran staright into the house with the door open.

He ran right past Ochako's parents and straight into the room where he saw her crying. He immediately grabbed her and held on to her causing her to squeak out in shock.

"D-deku? " Said Ochako as she pushed her head deep into Izuku's chest.

"Ochako baby. Please don't leave me! You can't! You just can't. You just can't move away from me!" Said Izuku as he started to cry, more than Ochako in fact.

"I-i'm not moving Deku" Said Ochako as she realased Izuku and sat down on her bed with Izuku beside him.

"Then what is with the truck outside and all of the boxes? " Asked Izuku.

" I-im not moving. B-b-but my p-p-parents are" Said Ochako as she continued to cry.

"What!? Why?!" Asked Izuku.

"My parents haven't been getting a lot of work recently. A-a friend of theirs said that he had a lot of work available about three hours from here. So my parents are going to stay there" Said Ochako.

" B-but what about you? " Asked Izuku grabbing some tissues for her as more tears came.

"M-my parents Said that they know how happy I am here with you and everyone in school that I will be staying behind to have this house to myself" Said Ochako as she wiped away her tears.

" Ochako. You don't have to do this. You should go with your family . They mean to much to you. We can still text each other and see each other sometimes" Said Izuku.

" No. I don't want to choose between you and my parents. But they said everything has been arranged and that they can't turn back now" Said Ochako.

" I'm so so so sorry" Said Izuku as he held his lover in his arms.

* Two weeks later.

It was time for Ochako's parents to leave. Izuku came to offer support for her.

"Goodbye mom. Goodbye Dad. I'm going to miss you so much!" Said Ochako as she hugged her parents. Her dad looked at Izuku.

" Please take good care of her. I'm counting on you son" Said Ochako's dad.

" I will. I promise" Said Izuku.

Ochako and her parents said their final goodbyes before her parents drove away, leaving just Ochako and Izuku on the lawn.

Ochako went up to her boyfriend and hugged him really tight.

"It's ok Ochako. Just let it all out" Said Izuku as Ochako began to cry.

"You know. One day I will become a big business owner and make lots of money. And then I can get my parents to come back and give them a easy life" Said Ochako as Izuku held onto her.