Part 9: Winter break

I'm not good at fluff but I will try anyway.

Izuku left Ochako's house after they had a talk. They had agreed that they would have to lower their time being spent together if they wanted to live.

Now it's their winter break just days after Christmas and Izuku is home bored since his Mom was working all day today.

'Man. I wish I had something to do. Bakugo, Ilda, and Todoroki all got things to do and I'm not really that close to Kamanari or Kirishima' Thought Izuku.

He looked at his phone to see Ochako had texted him.

Ochako: Hey Deku.

Izuku: Hey Ochako.

Ochako: Don't call me Ochako.

Izuku: Don't call me Deku.

Ochako:Can you come over here?

Izuku: You know I can't. Toga will kill us.

Ochako: Actually she left with her family on a vacation. I still don't understand her deal. It's not like we are dating or anything.

Izuku: I think I know who she is.

Ochako:Who?

Izuku: You aren't going to like it.

Ochako: Please just tell me.

Izuku: Do you remember that dance that me and you were going to back in fifth grade?

Ochako: Oh. It's that girl that you almost kissed?

Izuku: I've told you before. She forced herself onto me.

Ochako: I don't even like you like that anymore so I don't care.

Izuku felt that sting in his heart a bit.

Izuku: Anyway I'm pretty sure that's her. But I really don't want to stay away from you forever.

Ochako: Just come over for now since she isn't here until school starts again.

Izuku: I don't know.

Ochako: I'm home alone.

That's all Izuku needed to hear. He quickly got dressed and out on his snow boots and ran over to her house.

He knocked on the door and Ochako anwsered

"Hey Deku come inside." Said Ochako.

Izuku steeped into her house and she lead him into the living room where she had a huge blanket set out on her couch with a TV and several movies like your name,and a silent voice.

"Um O-ochako aren't those r-romantic movies?" Asked Izuku with a little blush.

" S-sorry but these a-are all I g-got" Said Ochako as she realized Izuku was right.

" I-i guess it's fine" Said Izuku as he sat down.

Ochako went to her kitchen and made two cups of hot chocolate for her and Izuku. She came back a few minutes later with the cups in her hand and passed one to Izuku.

"Thank you" Said Izuku.

"No problem" Said Ochako as she started playing your name.

She sat down next to Izuku and she threw the cover over the two of them.

*Halfway into watching

Izuku was really into the movie. He thought it was very emotional. He looked over at Ochako and she was also absorbed to the screen.

'So beautiful' Was what he thought as he looked at her. He stopped staring at her ans went back to the TV.

And about that same time Ochako turned her head to see Izuku watching.

'So cute' Thought Ochako.

*At the end.

" Do you want to watch another one?" Asked Ochako.

Izuku checked his phone for the time.

"Yeah I still have a few hours" Said Izuku.

Ochako got up and she put in a silent voice.

If you haven't seen these anime movies,I pity you.

She sat down and she and Izuku continued to watch.

*At the end.

Izuku didn't know when he fell asleep. He woke up softly but he felt a weight on his shoulder. He looked to his side to see Ochako had fallen asleep on his shoulder.

He could hear her snoring very softly and quietly.

'So cute' Thought Izuku as he was blushing. He saw Ochako start to wake up.

"Deku?" Said Ochako as she started to rub her eyes to wake herself up.

'So so cute' Thought Izuku.

"H-hey Ochako" Said Izuku as he was glad that it was dark enough so Ochako couldn't see his blush.

"Sorry I fell asleep" Said Ochako as she got up and turned on the lights and turned off the TV.

"It's okay. I also fell asleep" Said Izuku as Ochako sat back down looking at Izuku.

"Oh well that's good" Said Ochako.

"Y-yeah. Well I should probably get going. It's already dark out and my mom will be back soon"Said Izuku.

" Deku?" Said Ochako.

" Yeah?" Asked Izuku.

"How do you feel about me? Do you still hate me?" Asked Ochako.

" No. Not anymore."Said Izuku.

"Then how do you feel about me?" Asked Ochako as she scooted closer to Izuku.

"Well I d-dont hate you. I actually think I can consider y-y-you a f-friend."Said Izuku.

" Oh. "Said Ochako sounding disappointed.

"W-w-what about y-you?" Asked Izuku .

"Well I-i can definitely say you aren't who I t-thought you are. You're definitely nicer, smarter, and better to be with." Said Ochako as Izuku now scooted closer.

"You actually have made me happier and now I don't have to worry about failing now" Said Ochako. She noticed Izuku had his hand on the cushion of the couch and she put her hand on top of is.

They both started blushing as they looked at each other. As if a Force was pushing them,the two had their faces coming close to each other.

"Deku" Said Ochako.

"Ochako" Said Izuku.

Thier lips were so close. They both started to lean in closer when

*Knock knock.

Izuku and Ochako quickly pulled away from each other blushing and Ochako got up to see who it was.

"Oh no my parents are home!" Said Ochako panicking.

" Oh crap!" Said Izuku.

"Quick go out the back sliding door!" Said Ochako.

Izuku quickly ran to the door but forgot it was closed and came crashing into it.

"Ow. Damnit" Said Izuku as he regained himself and opened the door and ran out of the house and jumped the fence as Ochako opened the door to greet her parents.

Izuku luckily made it home in time before his mom did. As he was about to go to sleep he remembered what had just happened. He could still feel her breath on his face and he wished that they weren't interuppted.

'So close' Thought Izuku as he went to sleep.

There wasn't a point to this chapter other than I wanted to try to write something cute. I hope you enjoyed it cause I'm not going to redo it.