Part 14: Fun fair

Sorry I don't have anything prepared to say. After the first few chapters I honestly didn't think I would get this far. Then again I doubt much people read this part anyway.

Life was wonderful for a certain pair composed of a green haired teenager and his bubbly partner.

Now summer had soon came.

"Izuku I'm really sorry I can't spend the day with you" Said Inko as she fished her keys out from her purse.

" It's alright mom. I understand that work has you really busy these days" Said Izuku as he walked his mom to her car.

" Well still I don't like it. Once I get back we can have cake and open your present" Said Inko.

She then looked at him and she started to cry a lot.

"I just can't believe you are getting so old! I still remember the day you were born and your first birthday and,and-! " Cried out Inko.

" I-i know mom. J-just calm down" Said Izuku.

After some (a lot) more tears Inko left and Izuku was all alone.

He went inside his house and sat down on the couch and watched tv for a while until he heard his phone make a buzz noise. He picked it up to see who it was.

Ochako: Hey Deku! ♥️

Izuku: Hey Ochako.

Ochako: You really need to think of a nickname for me.

Izuku:Yeah I know. I'm not good at this.

Ochako: Anyway what are you doing?

Izuku: Just watching TV since my mom went to work.

Ochako: Awww. I know that feeling. My parents work non stop. Sometimes only getting one day off each week if they are lucky.

Izuku: Yeah it really sucks but at least my mom will be home to celebrate the rest of my birthday later tonight.

*15 minutes later.

Izuku: Ochako? Are you alright?

He didn't get a response for another 15 minutes causing him to worry.

He thought he should try to call her to see if she would anwser.

Ring... Ring.... Ring... Ring... Ring.

*Click

"Hello this is Ochako Uraraka. I'm sorry I couldn't anwser your call at the moment. And if you are calling about Izuku midoriya, THEN BACK OFF HE IS MINE!..... Please leave a message. " Said the voicemail.

Izuku didn't know if he should be happy she cares so much or scared.

Suddenly he heard a knock on his door.

' I wonder who that could be' Thought Izuku. He went to open the door and next thing he knew he was already dragged halfway across his lawn.

"O-ochako what are you doing!?" Asked a suprised Izuku being dragged by one arm.

" I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME DEKU! IM GOING TO MAKE THIS UP TO YOU I SWEAR IT! " Yelled Ochako.

" C-can we at least slow down!? " Asked Izuku.

" NO TIME! " Said Ochako.

"Can you at least tell me where we are going?!" Asked Izuku.

"We are going to the fair! And they are having a special deal where couples get a discount! " Said Ochako as they made it to the fair and got in line.