Special chapter:tribute

In memory of Kobe Bryant
1978-2020. Please pause for a moment of silence.

 Please pause for a moment of silence

Thank you. Please enjoy.

"Deku!" Called out Ochako as she rushed straight through their home door.

"Ochako what's wrong!?" Said Izuku running downstairs straight to her.

" Guess what? We're going to America!" Said Ochako with an excited face.

" Wait what? America?" Said Izuku.

"Yep! All thanks to these!" Said Ochako as she held out two tickets.

" What are these for? " Asked Izuku as Ochako waved the tickets in his face.

" I just won these in a raffle! The winner gets two tickets, one for me and one friend, and we get to spend the whole next weekend in America! Plus we also get to go to a Basketball game! " Said Ochako very pleased with herself.

" Basketball isn't really a big deal here Ochako. I've never even seen a basketball game before" Said Izuku.

" C'mon don't be like that. We have to try new things and it's free! " Said Ochako as she started to pout.

" Okay okay we will go. I'll just tell Mei I won't be able to help her next weekend." Said Izuku.

"Yay! Thanks Deku!" Said Ochako as she kisses his cheek and ran upstairs to pack for the trip in a week.

'That girl is full of energy' Thought Izuku as he went upstairs to her .

*One week later.

"Ahhhh. Finally we made it to America!" Said Ochako as she stepped through the airport gate.

" That was a really long flight. My back is really stiff" Said Izuku as he stretched.

" C'mon Deku. We gotta explore Los Angeles!" Said Ochako as she pulled Izuku's arm.

" Ochako its really late over here. We should go to our hotel first" Said Izuku as Ochako pulled over a taxi and told the driver where to go.

"Your no fun ya know that?" Said Ochako as she crossed her arms and started to pout.

" You know you love me" Said Izuku.

"Don't push it Deku" Said Ochako looking out the window but holding Izuku's hand at the same time.

*20 minutes later.

Izuku and Ochako arrived at the hotel and after paying the taxi they checked in showing their tickets guaranteeing them a free night and the next night.

Izuku and Ochako then went up to their room with their bags and started to get unpacked.

"Hey Ochako look at this" Said Izuku as he held up a magazine that was sitting on top of a table.

"What is it?" Asked Ochako as she looked at the cover.

"I think it's a basketball player. It says Kobe Bryant" Said Izuku.

" Oh wow. He must be really famous. Maybe we will get to see him tomorrow at the game" Said Ochako.

" Maybe. I'm going to try to learn some of the rules before we get there" Said Izuku.

" Yeah you do that. Now c'mon I need my daily Deku snuggles" Said Ochako as she pulled Izuku to the bed for a good night sleep.

*The next Day.

Izuku and Ochako arrived at the stadium and got several sports gear and food and drinks. The tickets they got gave them front row seats.

"This place looks really amazing!" Said Ochako amazed by the stadium.

" Yeah it really is. There is just a few minutes until the game starts. I think I was able to learn all of the rules." said Izuku.

" Nerd" Said Ochako as she stuck out her tounge at him.

" So what if I am a nerd?" Asked Izuku.

"It just makes you evencuter" Said Ochako.

"Ladies and gentlemen. For those who are able, please stand and remove all hats" Said a announcer as the stadium got dark.

On the giant screen there is a picture of Kobe Bryant.

"We will now have a 24 second moment of silence in honor of Kobe Bryant who has unfortunately passed away today" Said the announcer as Izuku and Ochako stood up along with the rest of the Stadium.

*24 seconds later.

"Thank you. And now for the national anthem" Said the announcer.

*One American anthem later.

" I just looked him up. It says that he and his daughter and her teammates and coach died in a helicopter crash today" Said Izuku as he looked at a news article on his phone.

"Oh. That's horrible. I feel bad for his family" Said Ochako.

" I do to. I didn't even know him but he must have been a really big deal." Said Izuku.

"Well now let's try to watch this game now" Said Ochako as she leaned on Izuku's arm as the game started.

" Okay" Said Izuku as the ball was thrown in the air.

*One Lakers game later.

Ochako and Izuku were now back in the hotel. After the game they explored Los Angeles some more before returning to the hotel.

They were both now laying down beside each other trying to sleep when Izuku felt a pair of arms wrapped around him.

" Deku.Are you awake?" Asked Ochako.

"Yeah. I'm awake" Said Izuku.

"Turn around please" Said Ochako.

Izuku turned himself around but was surprised to see Ochako was crying.

"Ochako what's wr-

He was cut off when Ochako squeezed herself hard into Izuku's body.

"I'm sorry Deku. It's just that story about what happened to Kobe just got me thinking. I could lose you at anytime. I don't want that. I don't ever want to lose you" Said Ochako as she cried into his chest.

Izuku wrapped his arms around Ochako comforting her.

"It's okay Ochako. I'm here. You don't have to worry" Said Izuku as he held onto her for the rest of the night.

Sorry for another filler chapter, but I just felt after hearing what happened, that I needed to show my respects for the legend Kobe. If you don't watch Basketball, just know he was one of the greats. I hope he is reading this in heaven. Rest in peace Kobe. Keep doing slam dunks in your eternal rest. I'm going to go cry now.