20k special

Congratulations to Omni-verse for winning. Thank him for this chapter everyone!

Also y'all chill. I just got to 20k but now I'm past 21k. I need at least need a chance to celebrate.

(Please don't stop reading)

Bakugo has had it. He couldn't take it any longer. He had half a mind to blow up something at the moment.

He was watching Izuku and Ochako blushing around each other and unable to look each other in the eyes for weeks now.

He could tell that they were in love but they were too shy to admit it.

And Bakugo fucking hated it.

And he decided to act.

*Bell rings out signaling the start of class.

"Mr Aizawa what kind of hero training are we doing today!? " Asked Ilda with his hand raised.

" You're all getting a free day today. Do whatever you want as long as it doesn't disturb my rest" Said Aizawa.

" Why are we getting a free day sir? Shouldn't we be training or something? " Asked Kirishima.

" Class 1-B has complained that we are to far ahead of them, so principal Nezu has allowed this to give them a chance to catch up. Now goodnight" Said Aizawa falling to the floor in his sleeping bag.

"Alright free day!" Yelled Kaminari.

"SHUT UP!" Yelled Aizawa causing the whole class to flinch.

"Everyone please try to be respectful and don't leave the room an-

Everyone just ignored Ilda and Started to get out of their desks and talk to others.

The girls all talked to each other, with Mineta close by.

Some of the boys split up in pairs to talk to each other.

"Hey Bakugo!" Said Kirishima.

"What the fuck do you want Shitty hair!?" Asked Bakugo.

" You seem ticked off more than usual. What's up?" Asked Kirishima.

"It's fucking Deku" Said Bakugo snapping a pencil in half.

" Of course. What is it this time? " Asked Kirishima.

" It's him and fucking round face. They keep fucking flirting and it's fucking disgusting to me! " Said Bakugo.

" They're just clueless man. You should let them just sort their feelings out on their own" Said Kirishima.

" Hell No! If I have to go another day with them being fucking clueless as hell I'm going to throw up! I'm ending this shit right now! " Said Bakugo immediately getting up and walking past Kirishima.

'This can't end well! ' Kirishima thought.

He sat at his desk to watch the show that was about to happen.

Bakugo walked over to the girls before firing off a shot getting Everyone's attention. Except for Aizawa who was used to this by now.

"Bakugo that is very disrespe-

" Shut the hell up four eyes! I've had enough of this and we are going to settle this! " Said Bakugo.

" What are you talking about Kacchan? " Asked Izuku.

" You know damn well what I'm talking about Deku! " Yelled Bakugo pointing an accusing finger at him.

"Now all of you! Say who your crush is right fucking now! " Yelled Bakugo pointing at the girls.