Part 18: Parenting

I have a confession to make. Izuku and Ochako is not my number one paring in anime. If you can guess what it is then I will give you a shout-out. Hint: It's not in this anime and it is a heterosexual ship.
Also please read the end as I have something important to say.

* One month since the last chapter.

"All right. It's been one month since school has started. So now we will use these" Said Midnight as she threw off a blanket on a table to reveal several baby dolls.

"These are electronic babies. They can cry and several other things. You will pair up with one person and be tasked to take care of it for two weeks. Any questions?" Asked Midnight.

Ilda raised his hand while standing up.

"Yes! Can they cry at any time?" Asked Ilda.

"Absolutely. So I wouldn't take it anywhere where you can embarrass yourself. Also these babies have a sensor so I can record how you are taking care of them. " Said Midnight.

I cannot tell you how annoying this shit was for me in high school.

" How do we decide who we pair up with?" Asked Momo.

" You may pick your partner but no one is allowed to do this alone. And there is no take backs" Said Midnight.

She then passed around several information sheets to each student.

"This has all the info on what exactly you have to do. You will get to also choose your baby once you choose your partner" Said Midnight.

Several people had quickly started paring up.

Toga looked at Bakugo.

"Hey Kacchan! Let's be parents together" Said Toga with a smile.

"No! I'm already paired up with Shitty hair" Said Bakugo as he quickly went over to Kirishima.

" What? But I wanted to be with Min-

" I SAID YOU ARE WITH ME SHITTY HAIR! " Yelled Bakugo in rage.

" Ok ok! Geez" Said Kirishima.

Mina watched what had happened and felt a bit jealous.

'Cmon Mina he is straight. It's not like he even wanted to be with Bakugo in the first place' Thought Mina.

She felt a presence and looked to see Toga had came over to her.

"Hi Mina! Would you like to pair up?" Asked Toga.

" Oh sure" Said Mina as she didn't know what she just got herself into.

The pairings were as followed.

Bakugo and Kirishima.

Todoroki and Momo.

Toga and Mina.

Kamanari and Jirou.

Izuku and Ochako.

Ilda and Asui. (Not a ship in this story)

"Alrighty! Now that everyone is paired up with someone, you may choose your baby and talk among yourselves for the rest of the class" Said Midnight as all the pairs selected their child.

*End of the day.

Ochako was pushing the stroller, that they got along with their baby, with Izuku walking beside her.

"Hey Deku. What do you think about Deku jr?" Asked Ochako.

" W-w-what is that name f-for? " Asked Izuku.