Part 39: Welcome back

Would you guys be interested in seeing a spin-off from this story featuring Eri?

" I MISS HER SO MUCH!" Said Izuku crying into a pillow.

"Deku you have been saying that at the same time every day for the whole summer vacation" Said Ochako kneeling beside him on the couch.

"Well that's how much I miss her!? Why did the writer get rid of her!? " Asked Izuku.

" Who knows but I miss her too. We're in this together. But we really need to get going! It's our last year of school! " Said Ochako.

" Alright. Just let me wipe my tears away............I'm done" Said Izuku.

*One trip to school later.

" Everyone to your seats!" Said Aizawa walking inside with his sleeping bag.

"Once again we have Mr Aizawa" Said Kaminari.

"I didn't choose to be here." Said Aizawa.

He picked up a board sitting on his desk.

"Alright first Mineta" Said Aizawa.

Everyone in the class immediately sweat dropped.

"NO!" Yelled Mina.

"Please no" Said Sero.

"Why!?" Said Momo.

"Just kidding!" Said Aizawa smiling like a freak.

"I know I said we are done...But that was a dick move bro" Said Bakugo.

" Ooo Kacchan speaking of dick" Said Toga.

" Can I be excused for the rest of my life?" Asked Bakugo.

" You can sit in the back and she can be in the front" Said Aizawa.

" Damnit" Said Bakugo sitting in the back.

*One day of class later.

" Ochako can we please hang out today? We only had like three Hangouts last summer!" Whined Mina.

" You don't have to sound like a little girl Mina" Said Ochako.

" You can go ahead Ochako. I will be alright" Said Izuku.

"Alright if you say so" Said Ochako giving Izuku a peck before heading out.

Izuku smiled to himself as he walked home.

' She is going to be so surprised' Said Izuku.

*One walk to his house later.

"Alright is everything ready mom?" Asked Izuku on the phone with his mom

" Yes honey. As soon as Ochako gets there go ahead and bring her here. We are ready" Said Inko.

" Alright it should be just another few minutes" Said Izuku. He hang up his phone.

He placed gently threw his phone on the table. He then heard a ding sound on the ground and he saw a small object on the floor.

'Dangit! Dad gave this to me I can't be losing it or letting Ochako see it yet!' Thought Izuku picking up the object.

He placed it in his pocket as he sat on the couch and waited for Ochako to return home.

Sure enough he could hear footsteps behind the door and Ochako opened the door.

"Hey Deku! I'm home!" Said Ochako giving Izuku a warm smile.

"Hey Ochako!" Said Izuku giving Ochako a soft kiss on the cheek.