Part 8: Like a bitch.

I loved everyone's anwsers from the last chapter. Now same question. Who do you think was the girl from Izuku's past? Except this time, right anwsers only.

"Alright now there is a empty seat right there" Said Aizawa as he pointed to a seat next to Izuku.

Toga nodded to Aizawa and she sat down as class started.

Izuku tried to focus on class but he suddenly saw a note on his desk that was recently thrown to him.

He picked up the note and he blushed from the writing.

'I think you are really cute' Read The note.

He looked to his right to see Toga staring at him and she gave him a wave.

Ochako saw the whole thing go down and she had only one thought.

'Oh hell no bitch' She thought as she snapped her pencil in half with her fist.

Soon school had ended and Ochako saw Izuku at his locker and she wanted to talk to him about school work.

"Hey de-" She stopped when she saw Toga come up to him.

"Hey Izuku! I heard that you are pretty smart" Said Toga with a evil grin.

" I-i guess s-so" Said Izuku.

" I was wondering if maybe you could help me out with schoolwork sometime. Mainly about the human body" Said Toga with a wink.

" I-i-i-i d-dont k-know about t-that" Said Izuku. He then Saw Ochako standing a little bit away and she looked a little bit ticked off. He quickly pushed past by Toga .

"I-i will see you later Toga" Said Izuku as he walked over to Ochako.

"Goodbye Izuku" She said and then started to skip the other way.

"Thanks for the save" Said Izuku.

"No problem. Do you know her though? " Asked Ochako who hasn't called down yet.

" No. But she seems familiar. And not in a good way" Said Izuku.

" I get that. I think I have seen her before" Said Ochako.

She felt her phone go off and she looked at her text.

"Aw damnit." Said Ochako

"What is it?" Asked Izuku.

" It's Mina. She said that she got rejected by another guy. That's the seventh time this month" Said Ochako as she sent back a text .

" Hmmm. That sounds a lot like Kirishima. He has been rejected a lot recently. " Said Izuku.

" Maybe they could be together" Said Ochako as she and Izuku made it to her house and went upstairs.

"Maybe. They are really good friends but I don't know if they like each other like that" Said Izuku as he sat down on Ochako's bed.

He still hasn't gotten used to being in a girls room.

"It couldn't hurt for them to try. I'm going to text her to try it" Said Ochako as she sent Mina another text.

" Let's go ahead and get started" Said Izuku as he took out his school work.

*Halfway into studying.

*Ding dong.

" Oh someone is here" Said Ochako. She put her book down and went downstairs leaving Izuku alone.

She opened the door to surprisingly find Toga there.

"Oh hi Toga. Can I help you with something?" Asked Ochako.

"Is your parents home? " Asked Toga.

" No it's just me an-"

" Oh good" Said Toga. Suddenly she grabbed Ochako by the neck and pushed her up against a wall.

"T-toga! What are you doing?" Asked Ochako as she tries to fight her off.

"I'm going to make this simple. Izuku is mine, and mine only.  I don't want to see your face around my man any more. " Said Toga as she punched Ochako in the stomach and letting go of her causing Ochako to fall to the ground as she held her stomach in pain.

"If I see you around him again, I will personally come back over here and kill you and your family. Do you understand me? " Asked Toga as had a knife in one hand

Ochako didn't respond as she was holding her stomach. Toga put the knife in her pocket and lifted her back up and started to choke her for a good while as Ochako started turning a different color.

"Do you fucking understand me?" Asked Toga. Ochako shook her head up and down in agreement.

Toga let go of her and Ochako once more fell to the ground gasping for breath.

Suddenly Izuku started coming down the stairs.

"Ochako what's going on I heard the wall being slammed" Said Izuku. He then Saw Toga standing there with Ochako on the ground with tears in her eyes.

"Oh hey Izuku. We were just having a friendly chat. But I should really ne going now. I will see you at school tomorrow" Said Toga as she walked by Izuku giving him a wink.

Izuku quickly ran over to help Ochako as Toga left.

"Ochako what the hell happened?" Asked Izuku as he helped Ochako up.

"That bitch came in my house and nearly killed me" Said Ochako.

"I will call the cops" Said Izuku.

" No don't. If we do there is no telling what she will do. She said that if she sees me with you again, she will kill me and my family. " Said Ochako regaining her breath.

" I can't believe this" Said Izuku. Suddenly it hit him about who she was.

" It's her" Said Izuku as he helped Ochako upstairs.

*Meanwhile.

Toga was walking back home with only Izuku in her mind.

' Oh Izuku. I can't believe that I finally get to see you after all these years. You will be mine. Even if I have to force you. We will have lots of babies, even I have to rape you. And more importantly that Uraraka slut won't have you even if I have to kill her' She thought to herself as she happily skipped home.

Sorry that this is a bit shorter, but that's how it goes. I hope you enjoyed it anyway. And all the laungauage. Don't worry nobody will die in this story...... Yet :-)