Part 7: Why must we hate?

I can't believe I'm really close to 500 views. I can't believe people actually read this.I also can't believe it's a new decade  I also can't believe it's not butter.

After what happened last night, Izuku and Ochako had gotten much closer. Now they would be spending more time with each other.

Sometimes they would study, walk to/from school, or just go somewhere and do something.

Izuku didn't tell his mom cause he didn't want her to know that he was hanging out with a girl.

Ochako had a similar reason as to tell her parents, because he was a boy. Also from everything that had transpired between them since kindergarten.

Ochako was sitting at lunch with Momo,Mina,Jirou,and Tsu.

"So Ochako how did your date with Midoriya go?" Asked Tsu.

"I-its wasn't a date t-though" Said Ochako.

"  Yeah they couldn't even hold hands right. Not even a hug or a kiss.  They did a damn handshake instead" Said Mina who looked upset.

" WHY WOULD WE KISS IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Yelled Ochako causing some people to look over at her table.

"And you weren't supposed to be there anyway Mina" Said Ochako trying to shake off her blush.

" Is it so wrong to want to see how it would go? " Asked Mina.

" You were invading not only her privacy, but Midoriya's as well" Said Jirou.

Mina just got up and walked away while mumbling to herself.

" That girl loves love to much" Said Momo as she drank her juice.

" So Ochako do you want to tell us why you two didn't get along before this? " Asked Tsu.

" Yeah we didn't even meet you two until middle school. So what happened? " Asked Mina as she suddenly cane back wanting to hear some drama.

" I really don't want to talk about it. " Said Ochako.

" Please?" Asked Mina.

Ochako knew that she wasn't getting out of this.

"Fine " She said.

The rest of the girls looked at her as Ochako began to tell them what happened back in kindergarten.

Flashback

A little Ochako ran over to the swing set and she got on and she started swinging when she noticed a little boy with messy green hair sanding there.

"Hey can I have a turn?" Asked Izuku.

"I just got on" Said Ochako.

"But I want a turn"Said Izuku.

" Just wait a few minutes." Said Ochako.

Suddenly she accidentally slipped off the swing and she fell right on top of Izuku.

"Ow. Why do you do that?" Said Izuku as he rubbed his knee.

" I-i didn't mean to" Said Ochako.

" Your not very nice. " Said Izuku.

"You know what. Whatever. Just stay away from me you werido" Said Ochako.

" I'm not a weirdo. And I bet that my Mom could beat up your mom" Said Izuku.

" Well I bet that my Dad can beat up your dad" Said Ochako.