Bonus

"Welcome Everyone to a very special chapter! Today we will be talking to the whole cast and what they think about the show! Also I brought gowther from the seven deadly sins in case someone doesn't want to talk" Said I, Author-chan!

" What exactly is My hero academia?" Asked Gowther.

"It's a Anime/Manga" Said I.

" Oh.... Can you give me a few key points so I can have a better understanding? " Asked Gowther pushing his glasses up his nose.

" Sure! All right at the beginning the main character Izuku is powerless and almost everyone everyone hates him" Said I.

" So it's just like Naruto? " Asked Gowther.

"After meeting his master and training a lot he goes to a school to learn how to be a hero" Said I

" So it's just like Naruto but with heros?" Asked Gowther.

"Some other key points is that Izuku meets a young boy who is kinda of a jerk and hates heroes but Izuku is able to change his mind and attitude" Said I.

" So it's just like Naruto? " Asked Gowther.

" Also one of Izuku's frie- Rivals gets captured by the villians and Izuku and a few others must rescue him" Said I.

" So it's just like Naruto? " Asked Gowther.

" Gowther stop! It's nothing like Naruto!" Said I.

"Prove it then" Said Gowther with a blank expression.

"......................... They use heroes" Said I.

*Intro begins and a fadeaway to an area with lots of seats and everyone from my hero academia. Plus Gowther*

Me: Alright everyone welcome! Here we will talk about my story and any questions and concerns!

Izuku: Wait a minute you mean this isn't like a bonus for Eri or something like that?

Me: Um... No

Ochako: Then I don't want to be here! *Stands up from chair*

Me: If you leave you willingly give up your check

Ochako: * Sits back down*

Me: As I thought. Now Gowther is here in case anyone doesn't want to talk.

Mineta: I have a question! Where am I in this story?!

Me: You lost your chance after you told Eri you can't wait to see what she looks like in ten years.

Gowther: Do I release the hounds now?

Me: Not yet.

Sero: Wait what hounds?

Me: I brought some vicious dogs in case anyone does anything funny. One word from me and Gowther let's go of the rope holding the cage together.

Bakugo: If we are going to talk about your Shitty story then lots talk about all your plot holes!

Me: Like what?

Mina: Well we never even found out what that thing was that Izuku's dad gave him.

Mineta:  It was a condom!

Mina: No a ring!

Inko: A ring! My baby is getting married? *Passes out to the floor*

Me: Gowther get a ambulance.

Kaminari: It was definitely a condom!

Ilda: Ring!

Me: Okay okay enough! It's not a plot hole! You will find out in the future.

Izuku: Speaking of plot holes where exactly is the plot? I mean the only story here since me and Ochako getting together was My dad coming home and us having Eri for a while.

Me: You gotta have some fun chapters as well.

Ochako: I think me and Izuku got together to fast. N-not saying I don't regret being with him or anything! But I really liked the whole "don't call me Ochako/Deku" thing. We should have seen more of that.

Me: Yes that is one thing I regret. I really should have thought that through more.

Todoroki: Also the humor isn't very good.

Me: That means nothing coming from a emo like you.

Kirishima: I was actually enjoying the whole " Dick move bro" . You should do more of that.

Me: Okay first off only like three people asked for that. Second that was actually a ygotas reference.

Kirishima: I can't believe you would disrespect your ten fans like that!

Jirou: I thought it was pretty funny when Ochako and Izuku caught Bakugo and Toga making out back in the club

Kaminari: Yeah that was good.

All might: Pretty funny.

Asui: Hilarious

Bakugo: I'LL FUCKING MURDER ALL OF YOU!

Me: Not if the hounds do it first.

Izuku: For a story Called I love/hate you there is a lot more love than hate.

Me: Not in Bakugo's case.

Toga: His tounge is bigger than my dick.

*Everyone immediately looks at toga with a horrid face.*

Toga: Just kidding * Evil grin*

Me: Gowther please check.

Gowther: On it! * Shoots Toga using his power*

Gowther: She is just kidding.

Me: Oh thank God. Now how about we hear some positives about the show

Izuku: It's long.

Ochako: It can be heartwarming.

Ilda: You have boundaries

Mina: Izuocha being shipped

Asui: Mineta is not in it.

Bakugo: I get to kill Mineta in the end

Me: I never agreed to that.

Bakugo: Well you should.

Me: Does anyone think that they have been treated unfairly?

Mei: I didn't get enough time to make more babies.

All might: I feel like you forgot about me.

Me: What ? Never! Your going to be like jiraiya. Once you die we will still remember you, even though he was the better teacher.

Me: Alright that's all the time we have for today Gowther release the hounds on Mineta.

*Bark Bark*

Me: Mineta you have about 5 seconds left to live. I suggest you use those running for your life.

End of segment.

I don't know what the hell I am doing with this anymore.