Bonus

I felt like writing a intense make out session. Still no lemon. Just lots of kisses.

Izuku and Ochako had finally done it. They got married. After years of fighting, loving,and sorrow and joy,they had done it. Now let's follow them as they head to to the nearest hotel.

Izuku had pulled into the parking lot of a five star hotel. He got on the other side of the car and opened the door for his new wife.

Ochako glady took his hand and she stepped out of the car. Ochako lifted her dress a little with her other hand so it wouldn't get dirty.

They went inside and after checking in they went all the way to the top floor.

"I can't wait to get up there" Said Ochako.

"Me too. I actually got something special for us both. It's really romantic" Said Izuku.

" Ooooo. I can't wait my dear husband" Said Ochako.

"Neither can I my dear wife" Said Izuku.

The door to the elevator opened up and Izuku picked up Ochako bridal style and carried her to their room.

When he opened the door Ochako saw what the room was like. It had a King size bed, candles all around the room, a huge flat screen TV, a balcony, and a lover's tub in the bathroom.

"This looks amazing Deku" Said Ochako.

"Best part is we get to be alone. All. Weekend. Long" Said Izuku

He went over to the bed and gently laid her down. After doing so he backed up but Ochako grabbed his tie and brought him back for a kiss.

" Where do you think your going?" Said Ochako with a smirk after the kiss.

" I just wanted to get a drink my love" Said Izuku.

"Well hurry up. I'm thirsty" Said Ochako.

" I'll get you one as well" Said Izuku getting off of the bed.

' Not what I meant but I'll take it' Thought Ochako watching Izuku with lustful eyes.

Izuku bent down to a cooler and brought out a red wine bottle and two glasses. He poured a even amount into both cups before bringing them over to Ochako.

"Wine. We haven't had any since you proposed to me" Said Ochako drinking her wine.

Remember kids and underaged teens. Drinking is not healthy.

"Well today is definitely a good day for this my love" Said Izuku drinking his wine.

After they finished they placed their cups on a cupboard before bringing their attention to each other.

Izuku took of his tie and black jacket while Ochako took off the top part of her dress.

Izuku grabbed a hold of Ochako's hand all he rolled over so that he was on top of his wife.

"You're very beautiful Ochako" Said Izuku looking deep into Ochako's eyes.

" And your very handsome" Said Ochako tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.

Both of their lips met and they melted into each other. Ochako sat her head up and let it rest against the board of the bed but made sure her lips stayed connected with Izuku's.

Izuku took his other hand and placed it on one side of Ochako's face as to deepen the kiss.

Ochako used her other hand and began to run it though Izuku's green mess of his hair.

Izuku went a little bold and swiped his tounge against Ochako's lips begging for entrance which she gladly allowed.

Izuku sticked his tounge inside and explored every inch of her mouth despite having already been there in more ways then one.

Ochako used her own tounge to press up against Izuku's and soon it was a fight for dominance that neither one were backing down from.

Unfortunately after a bit longer they had to separate so they could get some oxygen.

Izuku pressed his forehead against here as they took deep breaths together.

Ochako let go of Izuku's hand for a moment and placed her hand on her heart and placed her other hand on Izuku's heart.

"Are hearts are beating at about the same beat Deku" Said Ochako.

" That pretty romantic" Said Izuku.

After a few more breaths they went back to making out.

Izuku kicked off his shoes and Ochako did the same as they were once again trying to dominate the others mouth.

Izuku eventually won and he once again explored her mouth before letting go.

"Ochako" Said Izuku.

"Y-yeah?" Said Ochako.

"I want us to have a kid" Said Izuku.

"You know what... I do as well" Said Ochako.

"Then let's get to it" Said Izuku reaching over and turning off the lamp.

9 months later Toshinori was born.

Hope you enjoyed.