Chapter 38: See you later

Final chapter of act.... Um does anyone know what act this is? I forgot I was even doing Acts....

Izuku was sitting on the couch with Ochako on his left and Eri stuck in between the middle of the pair.

"Papa and Mama! Can we watch a movie?" Asked Eri with a sweet voice.

" Eri it's almost 9 pm. It's about bedtime" Said Izuku to which Eri pouted at.

" Yes Eri we can. Do you remember how to work the microwave?" Asked Ochako.

"Yes Mama" Said Eri.

" Alright go ahead and make some popcorn while me and your papa choose a movie" Said Ochako.

Eri gave a nod before hopping off the couch and running into the kitchen.

Izuku gave Ochako a confused look.

"Deku she just wants to spend time with us. And besides tomorrow is our last day of school for this year. We aren't really doing anything important" Said Ochako.

" I guess. But she is still a growing girl. She needs all the sleep she can get. But I will let it slide just this once" Said Izuku.

*Knock Knock*

" Hm? Who could that be? " Said Izuku.

He stood up but felt Ochako grab his arm.

" Deku be careful! It might be her dad coming for her!" Said Ochako.

Izuku gave her a nod before walking over to a drawer. He pulled it open and pulled out a black case. After unlocking it he pulled out the small gun before placing it in his back pocket.

He set the case aside before turning around to face Ochako.

"Get Eri and stay in the Kitchen until I give an all clear! " Said Izuku.

" Alright. Be safe Deku! " Said Ochako giving him a kiss on the lips before running to the kitchen to grab Eri.

*Knock knock*

Izuku slowly looked through the keyhole to see a man outside with an umbrella and a suit.

Izuku slowly turned the doorknob and pushed the door open.

"C-can I help you?" Asked Izuku.

"Hi! I'm from child services. Are you Izuku midoriya? " Asked the man.

" Yes I am. " Said Izuku.

'Oh...... I forgot someone was coming for her someday" Thought Izuku.

" Great! I'm here for the girl Eri. " Said the man.

" Can you prove your from child services? " Asked Izuku.

The man reached into his pocket before pulling out a badge and showing it to the green haired teenager.

"Oh... Well come on in" Said Izuku holding the door open for him.

" Ochako it's alright! Come on out!" Called Out Izuku.

Ochako stepped out of the kitchen with Eri hiding behind her leg.

"Who is this Deku?" Asked Ochako.

Izuku grabbed her hand and pulled her over to a corner.

"Ochako this man is from child services. H-he is here to pick up... Eri" Said Izuku looking at the ground.

Ochako looked sad herself realizing she would have to give up Eri.

"Deku.... I-i honestly don't want to give her up!" Said Ochako.