Part 25: I forgot to remember to remember

I have a new Izuocha story up now. Go check it out. I hope you enjoy it as much as this one.

Izuku woke up with a groan. He slapped his alarm clock and he pressed himself against the sleeping beauty beside him.

" Chako. It's time to wake up" Said Izuku calling her by a nickname.

" Give me five more minutes Deku" Said Ochako with her eyes closed and voice very quiet.

"I'm going to go ahead and get up" Said Izuku as he stood up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Ochako, eventually, got up and fixed herself and the bed.

"So what are you doing today?" Asked Izuku from the bathroom.

" Me and the girls are going to go to the mall and look for some clothes for summer. " Said Ochako

" But it's February." Said Izuku.

" I know but the girls want to get a head start. By the way what kind of swimsuit do you think I should get?"Asked Ochako teasing Izuku causing him to blush.

" I-i don't really m-mind what you w-wear" Said Izuku.

' Cause you look good in anything' He thought to himself.

"Mhmmmm. I guess I will surprise you later" Said Ochako going to the bathroom and hugged Izuku from behind.

" When will you be back?" Asked Izuku as he finished brushing his teeth.

"About 7 or 8" Said Ochako.

'Perfect. That gives me plenty of time' Thought Izuku.

"Okay. I will probably just stay home and relax" Said Izuku.

" Okay. I love you Deku" Said Ochako. She planted a kiss on Izuku's lips and then went downstairs.

Izuku took the chance and quickly took out his phone to text his friend.

Izuku: Kacchan, Ochako is leaving in a few minutes. Are you on the way?

Bakugo: Yes Deku. You better do everything I say when I get there if you want this to be perfect for round cheeks.

Izuku: I will.

Izuku put his phone in his pocket and went downstairs to see Ochako off.

A few minutes later he got another text from Bakugo.

Bakugo: OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!

Izuku was confused but did as he was told and the second he opened the door Bakugo ran right in and slammed the door shut and locked it and put several chairs against it.

" Kacchan what are you doing?" Asked Izuku.

"Shut the hell up and just stay down!" Said Bakugo. Izuku did as he was told and him and Bakugo was sitting on the ground looking at the door.

Izuku saw the door handle start to shake a bit.

"Kacchan! I know you're in there!" Called out a familiar voice.

'Oh great. Toga is here! ' Thought Izuku.

"C'mon Kacchan! I can smell you! I wonder who's house this is? " Said Toga through the door as she struggled with the door. She tried to use her knife to unlock the door but to no avail.

"Hmm. I'll just go home then" Said Toga sadly as she held her knife and walked away.

Izuku looked out the window to see Toga was already walking down the street.

"She is gone now" Said Izuku.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT DEKU! BECAUSE OF YOU AND ROUND CHEEKS , I HAVE THAT CRAZY BITCH FOLLOWING ME EVERYWHERE I GO! " Bakugo yelled at Izuku while rapidly shaking him.