Part 28: Hate some more cause screw it.

Thank you Shonaku for ranking my stories on your video.

I wanted to go back to do some more hate so here you go.

*6th grade.

Izuku Midoriya set his pencil down on his desk. He made sure to proof read his sheet before heading to the lockers before classes started.

He managed to slip it through a hole in a certain locker. He ran back to his class room before the owner of the locker came.

'Hopefully she understands' Thought Izuku to himself as students started to pour in the classes.

"Izuku!" Said Izuku's best friend as he came to his desk Beside Izuku's.

"Hey Kacchan!" Said Izuku giving his friend a high five.

" Did you deliver the letter to round to that damn round face?" Asked Bakugo.

" Bakugo Laungauage!" Called out the teacher walking into the classroom.

"Whatever" Said Bakugo.

"Yes I did. Hopefully she will understand" Said Izuku.

" She better or I will personally kick her ass. Maybe I will make fun of her parents money situation" Said Bakugo.

" L-let's not go that far" Said Izuku.

*One day of boring School later.

Izuku and Bakugo left the classroom.

"I'm going to go to my locker and see if I got any response" Said Izuku.

" Alright. I will hold the bus for you" Said Bakugo going the opposite direction of Izuku.

Izuku entered his locker combination but he didn't expect for several water balloons to fall out of the locker and exploding right on his face. ( No homo)

"Hahahaha!" Izuku heard laughing coming from a familiar face.

He saw Ochako Uraraka Chuckling to  herself from seeing Izuku all wet.

"Ochako! W-why did you do this!!?" Asked Izuku.

"Because after what you did to me, you deserve it! " Said Ochako.

" But that letter explained everything!" Said Izuku.

"And did you really expect me to believe it? Your words don't mean anything to me Deku!" Said Ochako sticking her tounge out at him.

"S-s-stop calling m-me Deku Uraraka!" Said Izuku.

" Or what? Your a total wimp. You wouldn't hit a girl would you? " Asked Ochako.

" I-i don't w-want to h-hurt anyone! " Said Izuku.

" You know it's really unfortunate that your friend isn't here to protect you. Neither is your mom or.... Your dad" Said Ochako getting really close to Izuku.

Izuku suddenly threw a fist at Ochako hitting her square in the cheek sending her back slamming into a locker.

"You just h-

" Shut up Ochako! " Yelled Izuku.

" Don't call me Ochako! " Yelled Ochako.

"Don't call me Deku!" Yelled back Izuku.

I missed writing that.

Ochako picked herself up and she threw herself at him sending them both to the ground.

They both fought with each other until a teacher found them from all the screaming and sent them both to the principal's office, both of them getting Suspended for a week.

Izuku walked out of the office and was about to head out to his mom when Bakugo stopped him.

"Damn Izuku. She did a number on you, but it looks like you gave as much as you got" Said Bakugo.

" She deserved it. She even called me Deku as in useless" Said Izuku with a pout.

"Hmmm. That kinda sounds like a 'you can do it! ' feeling. You know what I'm calling you that from now on" Said Bakugo.

" R-really? " Asked Izuku.

" Sure. Now we both have nicknames for each other. Unless you don't want that? " Said Bakugo.

" No no! I think that's a good idea Kacchan! " Said Izuku.

" Alright. See ya later Deku" Said Bakugo walking to his own mom.

'That Ochako is a bully. I'm never going to forgive her for this. I try to explain things and she goes and does this to me. Well I will make her life horrible from now on. I will never forgive her' Thought Izuku as he got to his mom.

*Years later

Izuku closed the memory book.

' We were such kids back then. But I'm happy where we are now' Thought Izuku with a smile.

"DEKU!" Shouted Ochako running through the door.

"What's wrong Ochako!?" Asked Izuku.

"They are cancelling the All might series! " Said Ochako.

" WHAT!? " Yelled Izuku.

" We have to stop them! " Said Ochako.

"Uh what exactly can we do about it?" Asked Izuku.

" We can send a letter of compliant and then we can get a ton of signatures to change their mind! " Said Ochako.

" Okay anything to save the series! " Said Izuku.

" What were you looking at by the way? " Asked Ochako.

" Just some old memories" Said Izuku.

" I see. Now let's go! " Said Ochako dragging Izuku out of the house.

Sorry for the short chapter.