Part 4: Fun

This story is now over one hundred views. Thank you so much.

Bakugo ran straight the door, also break it, and ran straight upstairs to find kirishima crying on his bed.

"Damnit shitty hair. What happened?" Asked Bakugo.

"I-i got rejected by another girl" Said Kirishima.

"Damnit. I fucking told you that you need to fucking chill it with the girls!" Said Bakugo.

" I know. But I have just have been feeling lonely. Mainly since you have been walking with Izuku from school lately" Said Kirishima.

"Damnit. I will walk without you if you stop being a baby. "Said Bakugo with a scowl.

" Deal" Said Kirishima.

"And no trying to get a girl for a while either." said Bakugo.

" Fine" Said Kirishima.

Bakugo turned to leave but Kirishima stopped him.

"Hey do you want to stay a bit and play Mario kart?" Asked Kirishima.

" No. I've got better things to do than hang out with you shitty hair" Said Bakugo.

" I think you are still mad at me for kicking your ass last time" Said Kirishima.

" The fuck you say!? " Said Bakugo as he sat down.

'Gotcha' Thought Kirishima.

"So Bakugo. Do you like anyone?" Asked Kirishima.

"We aren't talking about this shitty hair. You already got rejected by several girls in the last month. " Said Bakugo as he grabbed a controller.

" I know, but we are talking about you." Said Kirishima.

" I don't. I have better things to do. " Said Kirishima.

" You know Izuku will probably get a girl before you do" Said Kirishima.

"The hell he will! He is to nerdy and shy to even fucking look at a girl" Said Bakugo.

" Except for Uraraka" Said Kirishima as he chose Mario on the game.

" That's cause he hates her. " Said Bakugo as he was playing.

" I don't know about that. Apparently she went over to his house. " Said Kirishima.

Bakugo paused the game and looked at him.

" What are you talking about?" Said Bakugo.

"Mina texted me earlier that she saw Uraraka ask Izuku to help her study and they went to his house. " Said Kirishima.

" That fucking bastard. "Said Bakugo.

"Just let it be man. Maybe they are dating and just put on a show so they don't get bothered by Mina and the other girls and us. "Said Kirishima as he un paused the game.

"No fucking way. I've known Deku for to Long. He hates her guts that he would gladly rip them out himself. " Said Bakugo.

He then slammed the controller down and smashed it rapidly as he lost to Kirishima.

Meanwhile

Izuku kept looking at the phone number in his hand. He felt a blush creep onto his face. He quickly shook it off.

'I didn't even know she had a phone. I thought her family was to poor for that.' Thought Izuku

He then saved the number into his phone. But he had a thought.

'What if this really isn't her number and she is just messing with me?' Thought Izuku.

He sent a message just in case.

Izuku: Hey Ochako.

He wait several minutes but there was no response.

His clocked read 9:45 pm

'Maybe she is asleep' Thought Izuku.

Just then his phone went off.

Ochako: I thought I said not to use my number other than tutoring. And don't use my first name Deku.

Izuku: Don't call me Deku.

Ochako: What do you want?

Izuku: I wanted to make sure you have me the right number.

Ochako: Well you did. Anything else?

Izuku: When do you want to study again?

Ochako: Friday?

Izuku: That sounds good. I'm going to go to sleep now.

Ochako: Goodnight nerd.

Izuku: Goodnight Ochako.

Izuku out his phone on his charger and laid down. He didn't know why but he felt a bit excited to see her again. Like he felt... happy.

For the rest of the week Izuku and Ochako didn't fight or argue once. Everyone in class found it strange since they always have fought at least once a week.

On Friday class went by fast and Izuku grabbed his things and left but he was stopped by Mina before he could leave.

"Hey Midori, can I ask you something?" Said Mina looking happy.

" W-w-what is it Mina" He didn't trust that smile.

" I saw you and Ochako yesterday. And I saw you two going to your house. Care to tell me what that was about?" Asked Mina with a teasing smile.

" N-nothing happened! I was just tutoring her! And wait why are you watching us anyway?" Asked Izuku.

" Because I'm a curious girl. Are you sure nothing is going on?" Asked Mina.

" Yes I'm sure. Can I go now? I have to go to her house and tutor her again." Said Izuku.

" Just one more thing. I know that you two fight a lot and we get that. But if you should cause any serious pain to her, you will have to deal with me and the other girls" Said Mina trying to sound tough.

" Yeah yeah, I've heard that plenty of times before." Said Izuku.

" I'm serious. But I really think that you two would be better as friends or maybe more" Said Mina with a wink.

Izuku blushed a little bit.

" I doubt that. Can I go now?" Asked Izuku who was starting to get fed up.

" Yep! That's it. See ya midori" Said Mina as she left him.

' I really don't see anything happening between us ' Thought Izuku as he left.

This was supposed to come out sooner. Sorry.