Part 12: Make a little love

I already know what my next story will be. If you ship kacchako you aren't going to like it at all. I promise you that. :-)

Ochako and Izuku steeped inside the school. They saw several signs that told them to meet in the gym.

They walked into the gym to see everything had been decorated. There was balloons everywhere, a DJ booth, lots of food, even a chocolate fountain with strawberries and marshmallows.

Ochako saw her friends over in a corner and she grabbed Izuku's arm and dragged him over there.

"Hey girls! " Said Ochako as she can up to them.

"Hey Ochako" Said Mina as she greeted her friend.

"Hey Ochako. Midoriya" Said Jirou who had earphones in.

"Why are you guys over here?" Asked Ochako.

" The boys are over there. Everyone is to embarrassed to go out and dance or do anything" Said Momo disappointed her date with Todoroki isint going well.

" Ah screw it" Said Mina. She walked off and grabbed Kirishima and brought him to the dance floor. This got a bunch of the other couples to go out as well.

"H-hey O-ochako." Said Izuku.

"Y-yes?" Said Ochako looking into his eyes.

" D-d-do you m-m-maybe w-w-want to d-d-dance with m-me?" Asked Izuku blushing causing Ochako to blush as well.

"O-of course " Said Ochako.

She and Izuku steeped onto the dance floor as Ed Sheeran began to play.

I found a love

Izuku and Ochako face each other and they focused only on each other.

For me

"I-i don't know what to do" Said Izuku.

"L-let's just try this" Said Ochako blushing.

Darling just dive right in.

Ochako put her hands on Izuku's shoulders.

Follow my lead

Izuku went to place his hands on Ochako's hips but stopped just short blushing.

"It's ok. Go ahead" Said Ochako with a smile.

I've found the girl

Izuku went ahead and placed his hands on her hips. He has never held a girl before and now he was dancing with the one he wanted to the most.

Beautiful and sweet.

They both started moving slowly in somewhat perfect harmony. Izuku looked around to see other couples around.

I never knew you were the someone, waiting for me.

Izuku and Ochako had accidentally steeped on each other's feet a few times and came a bit closer to each other than expected, but they were both happy nevertheless.

Cause we were just kids when we fell in love.

Izuku noticed that Bakugo was dancing with Toga keeping her distracted. Bakugo sent him a wink as he danced with her uncomfortably.

Not knowing what it was, I will not give you up this time.

*Meanwhile

Jirou sighed as she was sitting alone watching all of her friends dance, except for Ilda making sure everything is running good since he was on the prep committee.