Part 6:Date

I have to say that the new season of the seven deadly sins is really bad. But then again you already knew that.

Izuku and Ochako had agreed to meet at the park at 3pm. Ochako told her parents that she was going to be out with a friend, not telling them it was a boy not that it was with Deku.

Izuku told his mom that he was going to the comic book store for a while.

But they both were anxious for what was going to happen. Izuku was trying to figure out what to wear.

'I Wonder. Should I go something really nice or maybe something more normal? Ugh this is to hard. It's not like it's a date or anything. I don't even know what this is' Thought Izuku when there was a knock on his bedroom door.

Izuku opened the door to surprisingly find ilda standing there.

"Ilda? What are you doing here?" Asked Izuku.

"I apologise for coming over here unexpectedly, but are you busy right now?" Asked Ilda.

Izuku looked at his watch to see the time was 1:30.

"I have some time. Come in" Said Izuku.

Ilda stepped inside and sat down on Izuku's bed.

"So what are you doing here?" Asked Izuku.

"I heard from Mina that you and Uraraka were going on a date. Is this true?" Asked Ilda.

" N-n-no if course n-not!" Izuku said pretty quickly.

" I see. But are you going with her somewhere?" Asked Ilda.

"Yes w-we are." Said Izuku.

"I'm very happy to hear that. I'm glad that you two are becoming friends. "Said Ilda.

' Yeah friends. Nothing more, nothing less' Thought Izuku.

" Is that why you came here? " Asked Izuku.

"Well actually I have a few reasons to be here but they all have to do with that" Said Ilda.

He took off his glasses and wiped them with his shirt before putting them back on.

"I believe that Mina is going to be watching you two. I tried to talk to her out of it by saying it's important to respect both of you but I don't believe she was listening. " Said Ilda.

" She told you that?. " Asked Izuku.

"She texted nearly everyone in class.  She said she heard it from Uraraka." Said Ilda.

'Damnit Ochako. Of all the people you tell this about, you choose Mina' Thought Izuku.

"And I also thought I should come to you and have a talk about being alone with a girl. Now the most important thing is that you take extreme precautions. One way is by wearing a co-"

" OH WOW LOOK AT THE TIME I SHOULD BE GETTING READY! "Yelled Izuku with a blush cutting Ilda off as he stood back up.

"Oh I see. Well then if you will excuse me" Said Ilda as he stood up.

" Actually before you go,do you think that you can help me pick out a outfit?" Asked Izuku.

" I would be happy to help a friend" Said Ilda as he started rummaging through Izuku's closet.

*One hour later.

Izuku was on his way to meet up with Ochako. Ilda had helped him picked out his outfit which was blue jeans and a green plain shirt with a hoodie and a backpack to carry anything that he might buy while out.

Izuku got there 10 minutes early. He sat on a bench and enjoyed the sight of the pond with the ducks in it while waiting.

"Hey Deku" Said Ochako as she walked up to him.