Part 15: Dining in

Any Nalu shippers out there?
(That's Natsu and Lucy from fairy tail)

"What is this?" Asked Mr Uraraka as he held the photo in his hands.

"A p-picture." Said Ochako scared for herself but mostly for Izuku.

" I can tell. But isint this the same kid that you have been fighting with non stop for years, almost losing teeth and getting suspended all the time? " Asked Mr Ochako.

" Y-yes. But dad it's not like that anymore! We have been getting along well with each other and we are good friends! " Explained Ochako.

" Friends? It looks like more than just 'friends' " Said Mr Ochako.

"W-w-w-w-well" Stuttered Ochako with a blush.

" I think you should explain this whole thing to me and your mother" Said Mr Uraraka as he went to go fetch his wife.

Ochako too this opportunity to text Izuku.

Ochako: Hey Deku if you hear a knock on your door tonight please don't anwser it.

Izuku: Why?

Ochako: My dad just found out about us. I suggest you go hide under your bed with a bullet proof vest.

Izuku: Uh what if he aims for my head?

Ochako: Then duck.

Ochako put her phone away as her parents came in and sat on the couch.

"Now how about you explain everything to us" Said Mr Uraraka.

*Half an hour later.

"S-so what do you guys think?" Said Ochako.

"Sweetie you should have told us this from the beginning. Why did you hide this from us? " Asked Ochako's mother.

" I was afraid that you two wouldn't be okay with this" Said Ochako.

" Actually I think this is pretty great!" Said Mr Uraraka with a smile.

" Eh? " Was all Ochako could say suprised.

"You have been fighting with this boy non-stop. I'm glad it's finally over now. And I knew one day that you would have a boyfriend. I didn't expect it to be this kid but you are becoming a fine woman and I trust your judgement" Said Mr Uraraka.

Ochako was shocked. She definitely didn't expect for this to happen.

" How about you invite him over for dinner tomorrow sweetie. So we can get to know him" Said Mrs Uraraka.

" O-oh ok. Sure. I will ask him l-later" Said Ochako.

*The next day.

Ochako woke up early. She spent the day with her parents and when night came she went over to her boyfriend's house. She knocked on the door and Inko opened the door.

"Oh hello Ochako. Izuku is up in his room. You can go on ahead" Said Inko which Ochako smiled at.

" Thanks Inko." Said Ochako as she took her shoes off and went up the stairs to Izuku's room.

She opened the door and sure enough Izuku was there..... Without a shirt on...... Or any pants.

She felt the floor as she blacked out.

Izuku turned around and saw Ochako on the ground. He blushed very hard realizing she just saw him almost completely naked and nearly fainted himself. He quickly got dressed and carried her on his bed bridal style.

*A few minutes later

Ochako woke up to find Izuku hovering over her.

"H-h-hey D-deku." Said Ochako as her blush came.

"H-hey O-o-ochako" Said Izuku also with a blush.

Awkward.

" I'm really sorry. I should have k-knocked first" Said Ochako.

" I-its okay. I should have locked the door" Said Izuku.

"We should probably get going" Said Ochako as she grabbed Izuku's hand and led him out the front door saying goodbye to Inko on the way out.

They made small talk on the way eventually reaching her home.

Ochako opened her door and let Izuku inside but he bumped into something hard.

He looked up to see he bumped into Ochako's father.

"Oh. S-s-s-sorry s-sir" Said Izuku scared of the big man.

"No harm done son. Welcome to our home. My wife is just finishing dinner so come on in" Said Mr Uraraka.

Izuku and Ochako went to the dining table with Izuku pulling out the chair for Ochako.

'He seems like a good kid' Thought Mr Uraraka as he sat down.

His wife soon came with the food( just imagine some random Japanese food) and everyone was eating and talking.

"So son. My little girl seems to have taken a real liking towards you. Of course I hope you know that I still know about everything that has happened between you two for a long time with all of your fighting" Said Mr Uraraka.

" I-i wouldn't e-e-excpect y-y-you to f-forget s-sir" Said Izuku as he was playing with his hands under the table nervously.

Ochako saw this and reached under the table and grabbed his hand to comfort him.

"But I'm actually really happy. I'm glad to hear that the fighting has stopped and now you two are even dating. But I don't want you two to do anything that you shouldn't be doing. Understand? " Asked Mr Uraraka.

" Y-yes sir" Said Izuku with a blush.

" Y-yes Dad" Said Ochako with a face matching Izuku's.

" Good. Now with that out of the way let's enjoy the rest of our meal" Said Mr Uraraka.

They all enjoyed each other company for the rest of the dinner. Izuku got along pretty well with her parents much to the delight of Ochako.

In the end, they had nothing to worry about. Except for school starting again soon.

I didn't really like this chapter. A lot of other fanfictions make Ochako's dad seem really stubborn so I wanted to do something diffent. Next chapter will be better. Probably.... maybe.... we'll see.

On another note,last chapter I got a lot of comments about Ochako's voice mail and Her dad finding the photo. But not one, I repeat ONE about the actual fair. I really didn't expect that.