46: Prom

You know Izuku x Bakugo and Naruto x Sakura is pretty much the same thing. Abusive.

The difference? I don't remember Sakura ever telling Naruto to kill himself.

It was late at the high school, nearly 9 pm,yet lots of lights were on and the sound of music sounded throughout the school in a certain section.

That's because today was prom night for the seniors of U.A. high school.

School was closed for the day in order to allow students to get everything ready and to allow the staff,and lida,to decorate for everything.

Not only was this prom,it was also the last party the students would ever have.

The only people who didn't go was Kaminari and Jirou. They decided to spend the night laying down together in a bed listening to music on headphones.

Kaminari got a slap when he said Jirou's boobs were like mosquito bites as a joke though.

But anyway everyone else who is a senior went to the prom and currently most of the couples had split off to he with friends, aside from the Izuocha ship who were currently slow dancing despite the song "renegade" playing.

Momo and Mina were talking to each other about plans for the future.

" So Momo what exactly are your plans? I'm guessing college since you are one of the smartest in the school right? " Asked Mina.

" Yep. I am going to transfer to Harvard in America" Said Momo taking a drink of punch.

" Wow. I heard that's pretty tough to get into. But what about Todoroki? Doesn't he have a company now that his dad is in jail? " Asked Mina.

" He decided to give it to his sister. He is going to come with me and we will both get jobs so long as we are there. What about you Mina?" Asked Momo.

" I'm staying in this town with Kirishima. He is going to be a construction worker and I heard he plans to work for Ochako's parents" Said Mina.

" Very interesting" Said Momo.

Bakugo was leaning against the wall as he looked at everyone having a good time.

"Freaking needs and extras" Said Bakugo with his coat hanging over his  shoulder.

"Hey Kacchan!" Said Toga coming up to Bakugo planting a kiss on his cheek.

"I thought I told you to stop calling me that!" Scowled Bakugo.

" Your so rude Kacchan. Now are we going to dance or not?" Asked Toga.

" No! I don't dance for shit!" Said Bakugo.

" Yeah you do" Said Toga grabbing his arm and forcing him into the dance floor.

She grabbed his arms and placed them around her waist and she started to sway her hips.

"C'mon Kacchan slow dance with me." Said Toga.

"Are you fucking death!? This is renegade now a damn slow dance song!" Said Bakugo refusing to move.

" Ochako is slow dancing with her man. C'mon.... Bakugo" Said Toga with a smile making Bakugo blush a tiny bit.

" Fine! If it it will make you shut up!" Said Bakugo starting to move with Toga.

lida was going all around the place making sure everyone was staying within school rules.

"Bakugo please take your hands off Togas hips! Remember are not supposed to go lower than shoulders!" Said lida.

" Shut up four eyes!" Yelled Bakugo.

" Midoriya and Uraraka please back up a bit! Both of your chest are pressed against each other! " Said lida making Izuku and Ochako blush.

" Asui don't lump you look like a frog!" Said lida to Asui.

"*Ribbit*" Mocked Asui.

" Kirishima please put your shirt back on!" Said lida.

" Please don't I'm really thirsty!" Yelled Mina.

" Jeez guys! The other classes are acting much better than you guys! Show some character! As high school seniors we should-

lida was shut up when he voice suddenly went numb. He noticed a dart hitting his arm.

"That will make him quiet for a bit" Said Mei holding a dart gun.

" Is that permanent?" Asked Momo.

"No. Just a few hours." Said Mei.

lida tried to tell at some of his classmates who were "misbehaving" but no one heard him and continued on with what he was doing.

"Now I feel bad. I know! Maybe a dance will make it up! I'm been working on some new babies that can help me dance!" Said mei.

lida immediately shook his head in fear of getting hurt again.

"Oh fine we can dance normally then" Said Mei taking lida to the dance floor.

Several other couples decided to go to the dance floor as Ed Sheeran,a real love song,came on.

Todoroki and Momo and Kirishima and Make all went to the dance floor alongside other people from different classes.

"Are you having fun Ochako?" Said Izuku.

"Yes I am Deku. I'm just thinking about how far we have come. I'm just really happy right now" Said Ochako.

" Me too Ochako. I just can't wait for us to graduate,get Eri,and live the rest of our lives together as a family" Said Izuku.

" All we have to do is graduate. I'm so excited Deku!" Said Ochako planting a kiss on Izuku's lips to which lida did a silent scream at.

"Me to Ochako. Me too" Said Izuku.

They were ready for the perfect life together.

If only the author didn't have other plans.

I'm in a bad mood. Reason being is the promised Neverland is ending. Someone cheer me up!