Part 2: More hate

I have written stories before but this is my first time doing a story for my hero academia.

Izuku, ilda, and Todoroki went to the ceremonies which took only half an hour. Afterwards they went to their class together which they all ended up being in.

Unfortunately for Izuku when he got there Ochako was there talking to Mina and Momo.

She looked at Izuku for just a moment then went back to her friends.

"Just great" Thought Izuku.

He noticed that bakugo, kirishima, and kaminari was also in the class. He also saw jiro in the back listening to music through her earphones.

Soon the teacher came through the door with bags under his eyes.

"Hello class. My name is aizawa.  I will be your teacher for the year. Now we will first do seating arrangements." Said aizawa.

He pulled out a chart that had everyone's name on it.

"In the first two seats in the front. Ochako Uraraka and Izuku Midoriya"Said aizawa.

"WHAT !" Yelled both Izuku and Ochako.

" Is something the matter?"Asked Aizawa. "And do not yell in this class."

"Why am I sitting next to her?" Asked Izuku.

" I want to know that too"Said Ochako.

" The previous school that you two went to has reported to us that you two have been fighting non-stop for a long time. As such you two will be sitting together for the whole year as we can keep an eye on you two and for every class you two have together you will be near each other." Explained Aizawa.

Ochako and Izuku just sighed in defeat. They took their seats as Aizawa called out the rest of the seating arrangements.

Ochako looked at Izuku with his head down and wondered how is she going to survive a whole year like this.

*The end of the day.

Izuku was at his locker putting on his outside shoes when bakugo came to him.

"Hey Deku  let's go." Said Bakugo.

"I'm coming." Said Izuku

They went outside together and started to walk home.

"So how does it feel to sit next to round face Deku?" Said Bakugo.

"It's horrible. I just want to throw the desk at her sometimes Kachan. "Said Izuku as he clenched his fist.

" I know you hate her, but you got to admit. She has a nice body. "Said Bakugo with a grin.

" W-w-what!? "Said Izuku with a little blush. 

" I have seen you look at her several times Nerd. Don't think I haven't noticed. " Said Bakugo.

" I'm not like that!" Said Izuku with his hands waving in front of him. He isn't a pervert like mineta, which he is glad he isint in his class this year.

"Whatever Deku." Said Bakugo.

He felt his phone go off . He looked at it and saw a message from kirishima.

"Aw fuck I have to go." Said Bakugo.

"What is it? "Said Izuku.

" None of your business Nerd! I have to go." Said Bakugo. He quickly ran away and headed to kirishima's house.

Bakugo had been friends with Izuku since kindergarten. He used to call Izuku by his first name but after what Ochako called him Deku as useless, Bakugo said to him it felt more like you can do it so he calls him Deku from now on.