40k special

This is actually a rough draft for a new story I will be working on after 7 days let me know what you think.

And also thanks for 40k.

Izuku midoriya was born quirkless. If that wasn't bad enough, his so called" friends" turned on him. Constantly bullying him.

The worst came from his old friend Bakugo, who he called Kacchan. And in turn Bakugo Called Izuku Deku as in " useless". The teachers never did anything about it.

With his quirk, Bakugo would often abuse Izuku. Both mentally and physically. Izuku only had his mom. But sometimes he felt like a burden to her. But there was someone else he also felt like a burden towards. A certain girl with a gravity quirk.

That girl's name is Ochako Uraraka.

Age 4

Izuku stood in front of a kid who Bakugo and a few other kids were just hurting.

"Kacchan please stop hurting people!" Yelled a young Izuku.

" Shut the hell up Deku. You don't even have a quirk! What can you do?" Said Bakugo firing off his quirk in his hand.

"I can at least try!" Said Izuku.

"That really pissed me off" Said Bakugo.

He charged up his quirk and he charged straight at Izuku with the kids also behind him.

Izuku braced for the impact and pain that was coming straight for him. It never came.

Instead Bakugo was floating in the middle of the air with his lackeys staring on in surprise.

"What the hell!?!" Shouted Bakugo.

"You shouldn't be picking on people! " Said a soft voice below him.

Izuku saw his savior was a brown haired girl, quite possibly around his age.

Izuku had a small blush on his face.

"C'mon let's go" Said the girl grabbing Izuku's hand with her pinky finger and taking him away.

Izuku looked back to see the kids staring at Bakugo yelling to be put back down. Izuku also noticed the kid he was protecting had ran away.

"Hang on one second" Said Ochako.

She turned around and pressed her hands together while saying "release" causing Bakugo to fall down and hit his head.

"Damnit! " Yelled Bakugo.

The young girl immediately covered her mouth.

"H-hey are you alright?" Asked Izuku.

"Y-yeah. It's just a consequence of my quirk. I'm alright" Said the girl.

The small girl grabbed Izuku's hand once again and ran off the playground.

They eventually stopped when they both were out of breath. Izuku hoped Bakugo wouldn't follow them.

"Jeez that guy was a big jerk. Are you alright?" Asked the girl.

" Y-yeah. Thanks for saving me" Said Izuku embarrassed from talking to a girl.

"Oh my name is Ochako Uraraka! And your Deku right?" Asked Ochako.

"Oh... Actually that's just a nickname that kid you sent flying calls me. It's meant to be as useless" Explained Izuku.

" Oh geez I'm sorry! I didn't know! But you know... It kinda sounds like "you can do it!" To me. Plus it's kinda cute!" Said Ochako.

"You can call me Deku then!!!" Said Izuku blushing from being called cute.

" Oh in that case call me Ochako!" Said Ochako.

"Alright... Do you maybe want to play s-s-sometime?" Asked Izuku.

" I would love to! But I got to go. My parents didn't want me to stay out to long" Said Ochako.

" Well in that case allow me to walk you home! " Said Izuku.

Ochako gave off a warm smile.

" I would like that" Said Ochako.

On the way to her house they learned several things about each other.

Izuku learned about her quirk, family, her dream, and favorite hero.

Ochako learned about his "friends", dreams, and family. And also about him being quirkless.

Soon they arrived but Izuku was surprised by the location.

"This is right in front of my house!" Said Izuku.

" Wow really!? That's awesome. My family only moved in a few days ago so I haven't really got to know the are very well. But this is great! Now we can come see each other very easy! " Said Ochako getting close to Izuku.

" Y-yeah that's p-pretty great! Well I will see you later O-ochako" Said Izuku.

"Bye Deku! " Said Ochako waving goodbye as she opened her front door and went inside.

Izuku stepped inside of his own home and took his shoes off at the door.

"Mom I'm home!" Called out Izuku.

Suddenly he was wrapped up in his mother's arms.

"IZUKU WHAT HAPPENED!!!!??!?" Yelled Inko with panic.

" Mom nothing!... I can't breathe!" Said Izuku turning color.

His mom quickly released him at this and she crouched to his level.

"I'm sorry sweetie! But it's just. Ever since we went to the doctor... You always just walk past without a word. I thought something happened. " Said Inko.

" Well actually... At the playground... I made a friend" Said Izuku.

"Oh my gosh honey that's amazing! C'mon let's go have lunch and you can tell me all about him" Said Inko standing up.

" Oh actually it's a she. And she is really ni-

*Thud*

"Mom!" Yelled Izuku as he saw his mom pass out with a smile on her face.

What did you think?