10k special

The winner is Izuku_Midorya14 .
Thank him for this wonderful chapter! If you didn't win, there will be another in the future so don't worry. We are here to celebrate 10k so enjoy!

Ochako Uraraka felt like one the luckiest people in the world. Aside from all her family's money issues, everything was perfect.

She had the best friends, went to the best school, and was on track to become a great hero!

She had decided a long time ago that she wouldn't let anything get in the way of her dreams. But life doesn't always go like we plan. And now here is one suprise for her...

"Ochako we should go somewhere after school!" Same Mina along with the other girls in the classroom.

" But we have homework" Said Ochako to her pink friend.

"Oh c'mon it's not that much! We should be done in a hour or two! " Said Toru the invisible girl.

" I agree. Besides the boys are coming as well. We got Ilda to agree on the condition everyone finishes their assignments and we get back before curfew" Said Momo the creative girl.

" Alright alright. I'll come!" Said Ochako giving in.

"Everyone shut up and sit down! " Same Aizawa from the door way in his sleeping bag. He carefully unzipped himself and stepped out and went to his desk as everyone sat down immediately.

"Now listen up. We have a new student joining us today. Unfortunately he is a bit... Special.
I don't want anyone to make fun of him or treat him in any rude way. Am I clear? " Asked Aizawa with sleepy eyes.

" Yes Sensei!" Said the whole class.

"Good. Now let me introduce him" Said Aizawa.

He went back to the door and opened it. He then did a hand sign and a boy with green hair stepped in.

Aizawa did another hand sign to signal for the boy to Walk with him.

The green haired boy felt all kinds of eyes on him as he walked in. The boy noticed someone who he was really hoping he wouldn't see.

Kacchan, or Bakugo.

His childhood bully.

"Go ahead and introduce yourself" Said Aizawa.

The boy just stood there.

" Oh right" Said Aizawa doing another hand sign to the boy.

The green haired kid pulled out a notebook and wrote on the book.

He wrote:

Hi! My name is Izuku midoriya. Unfortunately I'm deaf so I can only communicate with this or by hand signs. It is a pleasure to meet you.

Everyone in the classroom was in shock from what they read. Several people started to whisper while Bakugo felt full of rage.

'That bastard! I told him to stay the fuck away from this damn school! ' Thought Bakugo.

' He is deaf? That's awful' Thought Ochako.

"Everyone please treat him with respect and only communicate with him by this notebook. Now I need someone who can show him around the school. " Said Aizawa.

" Sensei I can do it! I actually know sign language myself" Said Ochako standing up.

" Why do you know sign language Ochako?" Asked Asui.

"I have a cousin who is also deaf. My whole family learned it so we could talk to him" Said Ochako.

" Alright then. He will sit right behind you then" Said Aizawa.