Part:32 First day

One word: Flu

Izuku set down a ton of paper, pencils, pens, staplers, ink, erasers, and colored pencils on the table.

Beside the table was a printer and a shredder.

And also beside Izuku was his girlfriend Ochako.

"Let's get Started Deku!" Said Ochako.

"Okay so what first? " Asked Izuku.

" Well we already thought of the story so we just need to start drawing" Said Ochako.

" We need a cover first though" Said Izuku.

" Okay I will work on that, you can start on the first page" Said Ochako grabbing several supplies.

" Alright then" Said Izuku grabbing some of his own supplies.

Together they worked in silence.

Several times they had to start over due to either spilling ink, or making a slight error.

Or sometimes they just completely started to focus on each other instead.

*2 hours later.

"Okay I'm done! What do you think?" Asked Ochako holding up her work.

" I think it's looks perfect! You followed the instructions Mr Yagi sent perfectly! Just make sure to make some copies" Said Izuku looking at her artwork.

" I will. Let me see yours" Said Ochako.

Izuku lifted up his first page to show Ochako his artwork.

" It looks amazing Izuku!" Said Ochako.

"T-thanks" Said Izuku blushing from the praise.

" We have the cover done and now the first page. How many pages are there Total? " Asked Ochako.

" 25" Said Izuku.

" Break time! " Said Ochako going to the kitchen to get some Mochi.

'Jeez we've been at this for hours. I don't know how Manga artist can do this. ' Thought Izuku.

Please remember how hard it is for manga artists. It's not a easy life.

"Ochako we can't take a break! We have to get at least one chapter done and turned in by tomorrow" Said Izuku calling after his girl.

" I know but it took a long time just to get the first one done! How are we supposed to get 25 done by tomorrow? " Asked Ochako coming back to the room with mochi in her hands.

" Well if we just focus on this and try to make as little mistakes as possible, then we should be fine" Said Izuku.

" Fine. Can we at least play some music? " Asked Ochako sitting back down.

" Of course" Said Izuku.

He pulled out his phone and went to his, legally, downloaded songs.

He decided to play *you say run.*

*One whole drawing montage later.

"And done" Said Izuku stapling all the pages together.

He took a look at the work they had done and was quite pleased.

"Hey Ochako we have to go turn this in" Said Izuku looking at Ochako who was lying face down on the floor.

He heard her snoring very softly and he saw the time was 8:35 am.

' Nearly 24 hours of work. I hope we don't have to get this much done in so little time again' Thought Izuku standing up and writing a letter.

He placed the letter down beside her and he put on his shoes and walked out.

Half an hour later.

Izuku made it all the way to Toshinori's comics. He was allowed entrance and he made his was to Yagi.

"Hello there young *Cough* Midoriya" Said Yagi.

" H-hello Mr Toshinori" Said Izuku stepping forward.

" Do you have the new *Cough* Chapter? " Asked Yagi.

" Y-yes sir. Right here" Said Izuku holding out the paperwork.

" Allow me to see" Said Yagi.

He grabbed the paper and spent the next couple of minutes reading over the whole chapter.

"Wonderful. You two clearly have worked hard and put your soul into this. Actually *cough* where is the young Uraraka? " Asked Yagi.

" She fell asleep back at our house. She got pretty tired from working, and actually I'm pretty tired myself" Said Izuku rubbing his eyes.

" Then you should go ahead and go home and rest. And next time *cough* you will have much more time to work. I apologise for this" Said Yagi.

" I-its no problem sir! We're just glad to help!" Said Izuku.

" I'm glad you are alright. Now go on home and rest young *cough* man" Said Yagi turning around in his chair and Izuku then left the building.

On his way home he pulled out his phone to see Ochako texted him.

Ochako: Hey Deku. Sorry for passing out on you.

Izuku: It's alright Ochako. I already turned in our work and Mr Yagi seemed pretty pleased.

Ochako: I'm glad to hear it. Now c'mon back home! We need to celebrate with a long sleep.

Izuku: Sounds good to me.

Izuku put his phone back in his pocket and started to him on his way home.

That was until he felt something run right into his legs.

"Huh?"

Izuku looked down to see a a child with grayish hair.

"Oh sorry about that little girl" Said Izuku. He reached out a hand to her but he noticed that she backed away slowly and was shaking.

' She seems to be really scared. But of what?' Izuku thought to himself. Suddenly he heard footsteps coming his way and he looked up to see a man walking towards him and the girl.

"I'm sorry about that. My daughter can be quite clumsy. Come back over here... Eri" Said the strange man.

To be continued...

I hate and love you. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें