Part 23:Home

Contest time! Whoever gives me the best reason to hate Tododeku and Kacchako gets a shout-out.
And I mean the ship,not the people who ship it.

"Dad!?" Said Izuku with eyes bigger than the chance of tododeku happening.

"Im home son" Said the middle aged man.

Izuku was crying and he immediately ran up to his dad and put him in a hug, accidentally pushing them both to the ground.

"Your really here" Said Izuku crying a river while Inko smiled looking on.

"Yeah. But could you let go before I pass out? " Said Hisashi turning blue.

" Oh sorry" Said Izuku as he let go and helped him up.

" What are you doing here?! Shouldn't you still be working over seas? " Asked Izuku.

" I quit" Said Hisashi with a smile.

"Huh? B-but why?" Asked Izuku with a upset frown.

" Because I'm so sick of it. I miss you and Inko. I love you guys and I haven't been there enough for you two. I want to try to make things right between us" Said Hisashi.

" Dad. You have nothing to make up for. It's because of you that we have a home and lots of things. You love us and yes you have been gone for so long, but you did it for us" Said Izuku.

" He is right Honey. Neither of us can blame you for this. And you shouldn't blame yourself. You did everything for us. And we still love you. " Said Inko with lots of tears.

" When did you get here? " Asked Izuku to his dad with a smile.

"Today. But I texted your mother a few days ago that I was coming home and that I wanted to surprise you" Said Hisashi.

" Well it worked" Said Izuku.

" Speaking of which, I brought you something" Said Hisashi as he grabbed a bag and reached in and pulled out a gift and handed it to Izuku.

"I-i-its t-t-this!?" Said Izuku.

"Yep! It's a poster of your favorite series' All might' signed by the creator himself! " Said Hisashi.

" H-h-how d-d-did you get this?! " Asked Izuku as he trembled.

" I actually met quite a few people around my work. Someone I worked with at one point was a good friend of the creator and he was able to get me this" Said Hisashi.

" T-this is awesome! Thank you so much Dad! " Said Izuku.

" Of course son. Now you can hang it up in your room upstairs! " Said Hisashi.

"... Oh... Mom didn't tell you? " Asked Izuku with a saddened expression.

"Tell me what?" Asked Hisashi with a confused look.

"Hisashi. I'm sorry I forgot to mention this, but Izuku moved out awhile ago" Said Inko twirling her hair.

" Huh? Moved out? What do you mean moved out?" Asked Hisashi really confused.

" I live with a g-g-g-girl n-now" Said Izuku embarrassed.

"Really? What's her name? " Asked Hisashi.

" Ochako Uraraka" Said Izuku setting the poster on the table.

"Wait. Isn't that the girl that you have been fighting with?" Asked Hisashi.

" I think there is a lot of explaining to do. I will go make some green tea really quick while Izuku. You tell your dad everything" Said Inko as she went into the kitchen.

Izuku and Hisashi sat down and Izuku explained everything that has happened within the last year.

Inko had came back in the middle of it and handed out the tea and sat down to listen in on the rest.

"And now we are here" Finished Izuku then he told a swig of his tea.

" Wow. That actually pretty sweet. But that sucks we can't live together now" Said Hisashi.

" Well I still come over and visit. But at least you are back. By the way what are you going to do about a job? " Asked Izuku.

" I will find something. I actually saved a lot of money that I didn't send to you guys. So honestly I really don't even need to work for about half a year" Said Hisashi with a smile that matches Izukus.

" Well that's really great to hear sweetie" Said Inko as she wrapped her arms around her husband.

"Hey Izuku. How about tomorrow night, you bring your girlfriend on over here so I can meet here" Said Hisashi.

" Okay that sounds good. I hope you will like her" Said Izuku.

"If Inko likes her, then I'm sure I will as well" Said Hisashi.

"So. What do you guys want to do now?" Asked Izuku.

" How about we just talk and have some family time" Suggested Inko.

Ans that's exactly what they did, also played uno, and just enjoyed being a family again.

* A few hours later.

"Well. It's getting late and Ochako is probably home by now. I should probably get on going now" Said Izuku as he grabbed his poster.

" Hey Izuku. Here" Said Hisashi as he tossed something small to Izuku.

He instantly recognized what it was and blushed.

"D-d-dad! I-it's too early for that! " Said Izuku not believing what he had just got.

"I know Izuku. But use it in the future" Said Hisashi as he winked at him.

" O-ok. T-thanks" Said Izuku as places the small circle object in his pocket.

"Hey Izuku. I love you son" Said Hisashi.

"I love you too Dad" Said Izuku as he hugged his dad and then left.

'He is becoming a fine gentleman' Thought Hisashi when he suddenly found himself pinned against the wall.

"Inko what are you doing?" Asked Hisashi.

" Do you have any idea how long I have waited for you to return? Or how long I've missed you for? Or how much I wanted you? " Asked Inko with a serious face.

" I-i-im sure you m-missed me a l-lot. I missed you as well. Now let's just c-calm down honey. I will do whatever it takes to make it up to you,I promise" Said Hisashi.

" Funny that you mentioned that. Izuku is no longer here. So that means we have a whole night together. Alone" Said Inko with a devious smile.

' Oh Kami help me' Thought Hisashi as Inko dragged him upstairs.

The second act ends next chapter.