Part 40: Death

Attention: If you have come into contact with someone who has the Coronavirus, or if you have Coronavirus symptoms, I ask that you please leave as to not infect other readers.

Thank you.

It happened overnight.

The sickness had finally finished what it had started.

Toshinori was dead.

At 7:32 am

"Good morning.Sir we have another chapter from the tw-"

The employee dropped the papers he was holding as he looked on in horror.

Toshinori was face down on his desk, his face looked deprived of any color.

At 7:53 am

Toshinori was being loaded into an ambulance.

The employee had immediately tried looking for a pulse or a heartbeat when he first saw him like that

There wasn't one.

He called 9-1-1.

At 8:23 am

Toshinori was declared dead from a rare disease.

At 8:45 am

The news had found out. It spread like wild fire. Almost the whole world knew. They had just lost a very good icon. Almost as famous as Stan Lee.

At 8:48 am

A couple of teenagers cried in each other's arms

At 10:27 pm.

The same pair of teenagers entered the hospital. There they saw the body. Soon it would be getting prepared for a funeral.

* One week later

At 2:47 pm

A private funeral was held. Only family members, staff, and very close friends were allowed to attend.

One staff member had the funeral streamed live as a final wish from the late Toshinori.

At 3:05 pm

Final words were said by family, staff, and a couple.

At 3:17 pm

The body was lowered into the ground. Never to walk on the earth again.

At 4:00 pm

An after service was held for some food and for all the mourners to chat.

But two people didn't want any of it.

If I were rain,
That joins sky and earth that otherwise never touch,
Could I join two hearts as well?

At this time, the world lost a hero to children.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Deku?" Called out Ochako into the darkness.

She didn't get a response.

She took a step forward hearing the floor creak in response.

"I'm alright Ochako. I'm just putting up our work" Called back Izuku.

Ochako waited a few more seconds before seeing Izuku's face emerge from the darkness.

"Deku. I'm scared" Said Ochako.

"Hm? Of what?" Asked Izuku.

"Of everything! Toshinori is dead. And he left a whole company behind! That means we are the ones that have to carry it on... But I don't know if we can do that" Said Ochako.

" We have to try.... We just have to..." Said Izuku.

He wrapped himself around Ochako allowing her to rest her head on his shoulder.

"I know.... I know" Said Ochako starting to cry.

" I miss him to. Even though we didn't get to talk as much as I would have liked, I knew he was great person " said Izuku.

" He really helped me through my childhood. His stories were cheap enough for my family to afford without taking a big hit from our savings" Said Ochako.

" I know Ochako...We just have to continue on his memory... Let's go back to bed ok?" Asked Izuku.

" We can try" Responded Ochako.

At 2:02 am

Two teenagers didn't sleep. Instead they cried.... With each other for hours.

I bet you didn't think anyone was going to die in this story when you first started... Neither did I honestly.