Part 33: Eri

This will get violent. Perfect.

Izuku stood his ground watching the man come towards him. He noticed that the little girl started to hide behind his leg.

"I'm so sorry young man. My daughter likes to wander around. Now come back over here Eri" Said the man.

Izuku felt the little girl grip tight around his right leg.

"Sir are you really her father?" Asked Izuku.

"Of course I am! I suggest you hand over my daughter right now! " Said the man getting a little upset.

" Can you prove that? " Asked Izuku.

The man sighed as he pulled out his wallet and a paper from the wallet.

"I have her birth certificate, and on it is my name signed proving I'm her dad. Now please hand her over or I will call the cops for kidnapping" Said The man.

Izuku turned to the girl.

" If he is your dad then you shouldn't be scared right?" Asked Izuku to Eri.

The girl looked into his eyes, just begging for him to do something.

"Are you going to give me my daughter or not?" Asked the man.

"Sir she seems to be pretty scared. And I just noticed that her hands have several scars. There is probably more underneath her clothes. If you really are her dad then you seem to be pretty abusive towards her" Said Izuku.

" What I do with my daughter is home of your concern! I will give you one last chance to hand her over. Or else" The man said reaching into his jacket and suddenly pulling out a gun.

Izuku froze seeing the gun, but he didn't know what to do. He could either try to grab the girl and run, or give the girl up. Neither choice didn't seem like a good one.

"Fine. Enjoy your stay in hell" Said the man.

The area was filled with a loud bang.

Eri saw Izuku suddenly scream in pain and he grabbed his thigh and fell to the ground.

She backed away from his body and started to cry.

'He just got hurt trying to protect me! ' Thought Eri.

"Someone is sure to have heard that. Eri we are leaving now! And you are in big trouble" Said the man. He grabbed Eri's arm and Started to drag her away, receiving several kicks and screams in response.

"Eri shut the hell up!" Yelled the man. He raised his hand and sent a fierce slap to her face, connecting hard.

'Stupid girl' Thought the man. He continued to drag Eri away until he felt someone tap on his shoulder.

"Huh?" Said the man turning around only to be greeted by a brick to the face. His mind went blank as he fell to the ground knocked out.

Eri felt a little blood on her face from her father but quickly wiped it off. She noticed that Izuku was standing a few steps away from her father with a brick in his right hand.

"H-he s-shot y-y-you!" Said Eri now crying.

"Y-yeah but luckily" Said Izuku.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone which had a bullet hole.

"It didn't stop it completely, but it helped slow down the bullet and lessened the impact. C'mon there is a payphone over there" Said Izuku reaching his hand out to her

Eri backed away a little still scared.

"You d-dont have to be afraid. I am here! " Said Izuku.

The little girl stared at his hand for a few seconds before reaching out and grabbing onto Izuku's. He lead her over to the payphone and dialed 9-1-1 where the cops came and took him, Eri, and her father to a police station.