Part 44: Try not to kill.

I'm thinking about showing off my manga collection for the 50k special. What do you guys think?

Izuku was pressed against the door looking into the eyes of a demon.

"N-now Kacchan. Let's try and calm down" Said Izuku having a little bit of trouble breathing.

" Deku....When you and round face wanted to be together I stepped in because you needed help... But this... Is bullshit" Said Bakugo holding onto Izuku's shirt collar raising him off the ground.

" Look can't you at least give her a chance? I mean me and Ochako got rid of her knives" Said Izuku.

" That girl will find anything to kill. Even a fingernail. Why in the hell would you agree to GOING ON A DATE WITHOUT ASKING ME FIRST!? " Yelled Bakugo.

" Well I was hoping you would say yes. And maybe it would hopefully make you say yes? " Said Izuku.

" My anwser is no" Said Bakugo.

" C-cmon Bakugo. You know you can't be lonely forever! Don't you want a girl someday? " Asked Izuku.

" That girl probably has a fucking dick for all I know! " Said Bakugo letting go of Izuku letting him fall to the ground.

"Bakugo. Ochako told me that she and the girls got her all dressed nice and gave her some advice. Can't you at least give it a chance? " Asked Izuku.

"...... When you get married I am your best man" Said Bakugo.

" Deal! " Said Izuku.

" Now where is she at? " Asked Bakugo.

" Ochako sent me a location. We just got to head over there. It's a pizza place" Said Izuku.

" Fine. Let's go" Said Bakugo as he and Izuku left his house.

*15 minutes later.

"Alright we are here. Good luck Kacchan" Said Izuku giving Bakugo a thumbs up outside the pizza place.

"Fuck you Izuku" Said Bakugo flipping
Izuku off.

" Wow he said my actual name. He must be pretty pissed" Said Izuku.

" Psst! Deku over here! " Said Ochako hiding around a corner.

"Hey Ochako why are you outside?" Asked Izuku walking over to here.

"Unfortunately the place is to full so I couldn't get us a table, me and Toga just barely made it" Said Ochako.

" Well we can still look through the window at least" Said Izuku as he and Ochako stared inside.

' Where the hell is this chick? ' Bakugo thought to himself as he looked around the restaurant for Toga.

"Oh Kacchan!" Said a all to familiar voice to him.

Bakugo turned to find Toga sitting in a booth smiling at him. He was a little impressed by her clothes and hair.

'At least she improved a little bit ' Thought Bakugo.

He sat down right in front of her as Toga watched him.

"I almost didn't think that you would come Kacchan" Said Toga.

" Will you stop calling me that!"Said Bakugo.

" Alright I will just say Bakugo" Said Toga.

"...... Damn right you will" Said Bakugo.

"I already ordered a while ago so it should be coming here soon" Said Toga.

After a couple of minutes later a waitress brought out a large pizza and she set it down on the table with two plates and left the pair.