Part 10: Invitation

We have reached over 1000 views. I thank you for that. But those are rookie numbers! You gotta bump them up! Let's do it!

*Two months later,at the end of class.*

Toga had kept a close eye on Izuku and Ochako. She had a knife in her bag in case they got any ideas.

"Alright class I have an announcement. Valentine's day is coming soon and the school is hosting a dance that day. You have to have a signed form to come and have a date. That is all" Said Aizawa as he quickly fell on the floor in his bag.

But he wasn't going to sleep as the whole class started chatting about the dance, while Ilda was trying to calm everyone down to no avail. Toga smiled as she looked over at Izuku.

As soon as class ended and seeing Ochako leave, she skipped right up to Izuku's desk.

"Hey Izuku" Said Toga.

"H-hey Toga" Said Izuku scared for his life.

" So as you heard there is a dance coming up. I want you to go with me" Said Toga as she stared into Izuku's eyes.

" B-but i was going to ask Och-"

" Izuku sweetie. You can do so so so much better than her. Why have her when you can have me? " Asked Toga with a creepy smile.

" I-i don't want you though" Said Izuku.

" Come on baby. I don't want to have to force you to come. In more ways than one"Said Toga as she got closer to him. She suddenly felt a hand on her back and she turned around to see Bakugo had steeped in.

"If the nerd says no,he means no " Said Bakugo.

" Oh. And who is this fine gentleman? " Said Toga.

" Call me Bakugo. Now leave him alone. You can't force him to do anything" Said Bakugo.

" Awww. Maybe someone is jealous that you can't go with me and Izuku can" Said Toga pissing him off.

" THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME!" Said Bakugo as he slammed his hands on the desk.

" Hey Kacchan I need a word with you" Said Izuku as he grabbed his arm arm and took him out of the room.

"What is it Deku?" Asked Bakugo.

"I need you take Toga to the dance!" Said Izuku.

" Are you fucking high?! No way!? " Said Bakugo.

" Please! I really really really really really need you to do this for me! " Said Izuku as he bowed his head.

" ........Ugh fine. But you are doing my homework for the rest of the year" Said Bakugo as he rolled his eyes.

" Thank you! " Said Izuku as he walked away to go find Ochako.

Bakugo walked into the classroom to find the class empty except for Toga sitting in Izuku's seat.

"Where did Izuku go?" Asked Toga.

"He left" Said Bakugo.

" Aww. I should go find him"Said Toga as she stood up but Bakugo blocked the door.

"No listen to me. Me and you are going to the dance together. And that's that" Said Bakugo.

" And why would I go out with you? " Asked Toga with her hands on her hips.

" Hmmmmm. It would be a real shame if the principal would see this" Said Bakugo as he pulled out a Knife. Togas knife to be exact.

"H-h-how do you?"

"I have my ways. So you will come with me and leave Deku and round face alone at the dance. Got it? " Said Bakugo.

" Ugh fine. But they better keep their lips off each other. Izuku is still mine" Said Toga.

" Whatever. I was just told to take you there" Said Bakugo as he gave back the knife.

*Meanwhile.

Jirou was leaving school. She had left something in her locker so she told the other girls to go on ahead. When she opened it though a letter fell out.

It said:

"Please go to the dance with me!"

Jirou looked around to try to find who sent it while Kamanari was hiding inside a trash can watching the scene.

'Cmon Jirou. Read the rest of the card! Please! ' He thought to himself'

"Whoever sent this, I already have someone who I am going to ask" Called out Jirou. She then ripped up the card and grabbed her bag and walked out of the school.

' aw damnit' Thought Kamanari as a student waking by threw a banana peel on top of him as he sat in the trash can.

*Meanwhile*

"So Girls who are you going with to the dance?" Asked Mina curious as ever.

" Im going with Todoroki" Said Momo.

"I haven't decided yet" Said Tsu..

"I-havent been asked yet. What about you Mina? Asked Ochako.

" I'm going with Kirishima. I knew this time I was going to be rejected" Said Mina.

Suddenly Izuku came up to the girls.

"H-hey Ochako. Can I talk to you for a minute? " Asked Izuku.

" S-sure. I will catch up with you guys later" Said Ochako.

Mina gave her a wink as she and the other girls walked away.

" What is it Deku?" Asked Ochako.

"Well Ochako since we a-are being friends now. I-i-i w-was wondering if y-you w-wanted to g-g-go to the Valentine's dance w-with m-m-me" Said Izuku blushing.

" F-first of all, don't call m-me Ochako. Second of a-all, Will g-g-go w-w-w-w-with you" Said Ochako.

" Don't c-call me D-deku. I will t-text you later then" Said Izuku.

" O-o-kay b-bye" Said Ochako as she ran ahead to her friends.

'Yes I did it! I asked a girl to a dance! I can't believe it! Im so hap-'Izuku didn't get to finish that thought as he walked straight into a pole. But he still smiled even though his mouth was bleeding a little.

This took longer than i wanted I to. Unfortunately school is back for me so it's going to be longer for updates. On the bright side I said this was going to be at least 10 chapters. And i successed. Go me!