Part 31: Valentine's day scare

Who actually has someone on this special day? I don't... I have anxiety so I'm not totally alone though...

Ochako sat down with her friends around the table.

"So girls. What plans do you have with your man tonight?" Asked Mina drinking her tea.

" Me and Todoroki are going ice skating. Apparently he really likes ice for some reason" Said Momo.

" Me and Kaminari are going back to that club we went to the other day." Said Jirou.

"Me and Fumikage are going to stay home and watch Netflix, in the dark apparently" Said Asui.

" You should introduce him to us one day" Said Mina.

" Me and Bakugo are going to go paint red" Said Toga. Everyone else suddenly turned their attention to the crazy girl.

" When the hell did you get here? " Asked Jirou.

" Oh you know... About 10 minutes. I was under the table and I couldn't but help to listen in. Would anyone like to see my knife? " Asked Toga.

" No! " Said Everyone else.

"My head already hurts. I don't need this girl here to make it worse" Said Ochako

" You said it. By the way what are Midori and you doing tonight Ochako? " Asked Mina.

"Well I asked Deku to surprise me so I guess I will see when he gets... Gets.. g-

"Ochako?" Said Mina.

Suddenly without warning Ochako stood up and ran away.

" Huh? Where is she going? " Asked Momo.

"Maybe we should go see" Said Asui.

Ochako ran as fast as she could.

"'Damnit I'm not going to make it! ' Thought Ochako. She quickly looked around and saw a trash can. She immediately ran up to it and threw her face in it right as she started to hurl.

She grabbed the edges of the can as she kept hurling up.

She felt someone pat her back but she was too busy puking to turn around.

After a few minutes she began to calm down. She wiped her mouth with her sleeve and turned around to see her friends.

"Ochako are you alright?" Asked Mina worried about her friend.

" Y-yeah sorry. I've been having a headache all day, my stomach has been feeling off, and I've been hurling ever since yesterday. I don't know why" Said Ochako.

Her friends all looked at each other before turning back to her.

"Ochako. I know this is really personal but um. Have you recently shook the bed? " Asked Momo.

" What?" Asked Ochako.

" You know. Been busy?" Asked Jirou.

"Huh?" Said Ochako.

"Hit a home run? " Asked Asui.

"I don't play sports" Said Ochako.

"For the love of, HAVE YOU FUCKED MIDORI RECENTLY!? " Yelled Mina.

Ochako's face grew steamy red.

" W-what!? That's really rude to ask" Said Ochako crossing her arms and pouting.

" Ochako please anwser" Said Momo.

"Y-yes" Whispered Ochako. She expected to be teased for it but instead saw concern on her friends faces.