Part 35: Dodgeball

Top three things the majority of the fanbase is afraid of.

1. Izuocha becoming canon and destroying their gay ships.

2. Trying to find an actual moment with their ships.

3. All might eventually dying.

"Alright Eri are you going to be alright with my parents?" Asked Izuku.

" Yes papa" Said Eri bowing her head.

"Thanks again for watching her mom" Said Izuku to his mother.

" Anytime sweetheart. Now get going on to school" Said Inko.

" Alright bye Eri" Said Izuku.

" Bye papa! " Said Eri waving goodbye and going into the house with Inko.

" Deku is that really a good idea to let her think we are her parents? " Asked Ochako walking alongside Izuku.

" She has been through a lot Ochako. We shouldn't hurt her beliefs. Her dad was a dick so she probably never had a real family before so we should let her have this" Said Izuku.

" I know but when it comes time for her to leave, she might have become attached to us. She might not want to leave" Said Ochako.

" I-i didn't think about that" Said Izuku.

" Of course you didn't. What are we going to do Izuku? We are to young to raise a child. We can't keep her" Said Ochako.

" We just have to watch over her for a week or two. And if she doesn't want to leave then we will have to convince her" Said Izuku

" She might be heartbroken. And we need to get her some of her own clothes" Said Ochako.

Izuku made a note on his mind to get clothes for Eri later.

*Later.

"Alright class! Welcome to gym class! Who's ready!?" Yelled out Hizashi.

He didn't get a response.

' Damn kids' Thought Hizashi.

"Alright well we will be playing Dodgeball today! Rules are as follow! If you get hit anywhere other than the jewels or head then your out. If you catch a ball the person who threw it is out and you can bring back one person. Any questions? " Asked Hizashi.

Again no one said anything.

" Alright captains are Midoriya and Bakugo. Bakugo gets First pick" Said Hizashi.

' Obviously he is going to chose me first' Thought Kirishima.

"I choose Pikachu" Said Bakugo.

"Dick move bro" Said Kirishima.

* One team picking later.

The teams are as follows:

Team Midoriya:
Izuku
Ochako
Iida
Todoroki
Asui
Toga

Team Bakugo:
Bakugo
Kaminari
Kirishima
Mina
Momo
Jirou

"Alright Everyone. Begin on the whistle!" Said Hizashi.

*Whistle noise*

Bakugo immediately grabbed a ball and threw it straight at Toga hitting her right in the chest.

"Boom! One point!" Yelled Bakugo.

The ball rolled back to him and he picked it back up and hit her again.

"Boom! Two points" Said Bakugo.

The ball kept rolling back to him and he kept on hitting her

"Boom boom boom boom boom boom !" Yelled Bakugo everytime he hit her.