Part:36 Fight

From now on you will call me Author-chan.

"Don't call me Ochako right now Deku!" Screamed Ochako.

"Well don't call me Deku right now! " Screamed Izuku back at her.

"You know what? Go sleep on the couch then! You clearly love Eri more than me! " Said Ochako.

" Fine then" Said Izuku. He grabbed a pillow and headed downstairs.

"Damnit. Eri where are you?" Called out Izuku.

"R-right here. " Said Eri from the corner.

" Eri are you crying?" Asked Izuku crouching down beside her.

"It's my fault that you and mama are fighting!" Said Eri wiping her tears.

Izuku pulled Eri into a warm hug.

"It's not your fault Eri. Just tell me how much did you see. Can you do that?" Asked Izuku.

" I-i can try Papa" Said Eri.

*Earlier.

Eri finished eating her apple and carefully placed her core into the trashcan.

'Maybe Papa and Mama would like one as well' Thought Eri. She grabbed two more apples from the basket on the table and started to carry them upstairs.

She opened the door, should have been locked,to find Ochako and Izuku underneath a cover.

"Mama,Papa!" Said Eri.

Izuku and Ochako suddenly turned their attention towards the young girl.

"ERI! W-what are you doing!?" Asked Izuku quickly getting off of Ochako but staying underneath the covers.

"I brought you two apples!" Said Eri.

"T-thanks sweetie. " Said Ochako.

She and Izuku accepted the apples while clinging onto the covers that was hiding their bodies.

"Eri go on downstairs. We will be there soon" Said Izuku.

"Okay  papa" Said Eri. She turned around and happily skipped outside closing the door.

"Wow that was close. Now where were we?" Said Ochako kissing Izuku on the cheek.

She didn't expect for Izuku to push her off.

"Ochako Eri nearly saw us. Now is not the time for this" Said Izuku getting up and started to get dressed as Ochako watched him.

"But I need love as well! " Said Ochako.

"Ochako we can do this some other time. Eri needs us right now" Said Izuku putting on a shirt.

" But I need you! " Said Ochako.

"Ochako,Eri is a little girl. She doesn't understand love or anything. We just need to be there for her" Said Izuku.

" You mean you need to be there for her" Said Ochako rolling her eyes.

" Hey what's that supposed to mean? " Asked Izuku.

" Gee I don't know Deku. Maybe it has to do with the fact that you didn't even ask for my permission before bringing a little girl over or accepting her into our family! " Said Ochako getting really upset.

" Well what was I supposed to do Ochako?! Just kick her out or let her dad keep her and abuse her?! " Said Izuku.

" That still doesn't change the fact that you didn't ask me what I thought. Also you have been mainly ignoring me for the last few nights! You care more about her than me! " Said Ochako.