Part 30: New management

I'm really disappointed that Yugi and Anzu from Yu-Gi-Oh didn't end up together, although Anzu was kinda of a whore. Btw Jounouchi is a much better character in the manga.

Ochako and Izuku stepped out of the limo that had surprisingly came for them on the day they were to go.

"Wow. I've never seen this place before!" Said Izuku looking at the building with a sign that said "Toshinori's comics" at the top.

" It's definitely big, that's for sure" Said Ochako.

"Ahem. If you please we must stay on schedule. I believe you are Mr. Midoriya and miss Ochako" Said a guide approaching them.

" Yes that is us" Said Izuku holding Ochako's hand.

" Good. Please follow me" Said the guide.

He opened the building door and stepped in with Ochako and Izuku right behind him.

They were surprised to see that it looked nothing like they expected.

They were only at the entrance, but everything looked so professional. There were white boards all around, printing machines, and lots of ink on some walls.

"Unfortunately the place isn't up to certain standards. But for now please come along" Said the guide.

They followed him all the way to a elevator. They rose to the top floor, floor 5.

They stepped out of the elevator and made their way down the hall stopping at a giant door.

"Here we are. Just go on in" Said the guide leaving the pair alone.

Izuku and Ochako pushed the door open and stepped into a huge room

The room was about the same as the entrance. It was a mess. Only difference was that there was a desk in the middle of the room with a big chair turned around.

Suddenly the chair turned towards them and sitting there was a very skinny man with blonde hair.

"Hello there welcome to- *cough* -my work area" Said the man.

"Oh my God your Yagi Toshinori ! " Said Izuku and Ochako at the same time.

"I'm surprised that you would recognize me. I used to be so much more young and muscular back in the day. Now then I be-* Cough* believe that you two sent my company a petition to change my mind about the All might series. " Said Yagi.

" Y-yes sir! The series just really means a lot to us both and many other people! It would really break our hearts to see it end" Said Ochako.

" You know you aren't t-*Cough* the first ones to *Cough* send us a petition. But you were the first ones who were able to gain that m-* Cough!*.

Yagi reached into his pockets and pulled out a towel and wiped his mouth.

Ochako and Izuku felt uneasy when they noticed the blood.

"S-sir are you alright?" Asked Izuku.

"Yes I'm fine. Anyway you two are the first ones to*Cough* get that many signatures" Said Yagi.

" Does this mean that you will continue the All might series? " Asked Ochako

" I'm afraid it's not that simple. As you ca-*cough* can see I'm really not in the best shape" Said Yagi.

" A-are you sick?" Asked Izuku.

" Very. In fact the doctors say I will be lu-*cough* lucky to live another year. As such I want to retire" Said Yagi.

" I'm sorry Sir. We didn't know." Said Ochako with an apologetic face alongside Izuku.

"It's alright young lady. But there may still be a way to keep it *cough* going" Said Yagi.

" How so?" Asked Izuku.

" Would you two like t-*cough* to take over for me?" Asked Yagi.

" Y-you mean continue the A-all might series?" Asked Izuku.

" Yes. Although it's not the *cough* only series that I have worked on. " Said Yagi.

" B-b-but w-why us? Couldn't you just have one of your Assistants continue it?" Asked Ochako.

" Well a lot of my Assistants mainly just help proofread,give me their opinions,and ideas. I do most of the actual drawing so they wouldn't really have any idea what to do. And I don't think any of them really want to continue without me" Said Yagi.

" So why do you want us to?" Asked Izuku.

" You two clearly care about the series. Probably ev-*Cough* even more than I do and I would really hate to disappoint a lot of fans. So what do you say?"Asked Yagi.

" I-i think we need some time to think about this" Said Izuku.

" Yeah this is a lot to take in. Besides I don't know if we can draw well" Said Ochako.

" I can help you two for as long as I can. If you decide you want to help you can just email me. The guide will sh-*Cough* show you out" Said Yagi turning back around as the guide came back in.

"C'mon let's go" Said The guide leading them out and back to the limo to take them back home.

Izuku and Ochako sat down on the couch holding onto each other.

"So what do you think?" Asked Izuku.

"I'm not sure. I mean I would love for the series to continue but that would be a lot of pressure" Said Ochako.

" Yeah but it could be pretty fun" Said Izuku opening up the laptop.

" Well still we got no idea what we're doing,we still have school,we-

"Ochako" Said Izuku.

"What?" Asked Ochako.

"This is how much they are paying per chapter" Said Izuku showing the laptop to her.

*Meanwhile

"Sir those two that you invited said they accept on the grounds that they can work from home" Said A employee.

" Tell them that is fine" Said Yagi.

" Yes sir" Said the employee typing back.

*Back to Izuocha

"They said it's fine and that they will be giving us more details later" Said Izuku closing the laptop.

" Well tomorrow is Valentine's day. So where would you like to go?" Asked Izuku.

" That's cheating. You're supposed to surprise me Deku" Said Ochako leaning on Izuku.

" Well I just want it to be perfect for you" Said Izuku.

"Your to sweet " Said Ochako leaning into Izuku's lips with her own.

I just celebrated 10k why am I already at 12k?