Part 44: Todoroki

What kind of other Animes would you like to see stories from?

"Momo? What do you mean it's Todoroki?" Asked Izuku.

" Well the thing is his dad basically disowned him a bit ago and he has been staying at my house for the time being. But his mom and siblings missed him so much that he decided to talk to his dad in hopes of getting back in the family" Said Momo.

" So what's the problem? " Asked Izuku.

" His dad agreed only on two conditions. One he would agree to take over his family business someday. And second.... He has to marry his dad's friends daughter" Said Momo with tears swelling up in her eyes.

"And you don't want that to happen right?" Asked Izuku to which Momo nodded in response.

" Wait why does Todorokis dad want him to marry his friends daughter?"Asked Izuku.

" Because the daughters dad is a big business man who owns a huge share of a famous shoe company. And it would help out Todoroki's fathers business if he had some family from that company. Plus he also wants then to merge together" Said Momo.

" I see but w-what am I supposed to do about it? " Asked Izuku.

" Well you are Todoroki's friend so I thought maybe that you could try to talk him out of it" Said Momo.

" Well I can at least talk to him" Want Izuku.

" That would really mean a lot to me Midoriya. Thank you so much" Said Momo.

" Anytime. Do you know where he is right now? " Asked Izuku.

" He just left school and is headed home. You can probably catch up to him" Said Momo.

" Alright im on it" Said Izuku.

He quickly ran out of the school and found Todoroki right outside the gates of the school.

"Todoroki!" Called out Izuku gaining Todoroki's attention.

"Hm? Midoriya what's up?" Asked Todoroki.

" Momo wanted me to try to talk to you about the situation with your dad" Said Izuku.

" I see.... " Said Todoroki.

" Is this what you want Todoroki?" Asked Izuku.

"I don't know... But it's either my family or my girlfr-ex girlfriend. I can't choose her over my family" Said Todoroki with a blank expression.

" But they are your family Todoroki! You should be allowed to have a choice! " Said Izuku.

" Midoriya. Have I ever invited you over before?" Asked Todoroki.

" No you actually haven't" Said Izuku.

" That's because my dad is a real prick. All he talks about is his business and he wants me to take over one day. All he cares about is money. " Said Todoroki.

" Have you at least met the daughter?"
Asked Izuku.

" Yes but I just can't love her though. I would really prefer Momo" Said Todoroki.

" Okay but how does she feel about this? " Asked Izuku.

"... I don't know. I never bothered to find out" Said Todoroki.

"Well maybe we can find a way to call off this arranged marriage. You should go see her and see how she feels. Maybe her dad will be more understanding" Said Izuku.

" Hmm that's not a had idea. I guess I will go and see" Said Todoroki.

" Good luck Todoroki. Let me know what happens and we will discuss what to do next" Said Izuku.