Part 43: Toga

Middle school was the worst. You couldn't eat a banana without someone thinking dirty about it. To this day I haven't had a banana since. True story.

"And here we are!" Said Toga throwing her hands toward her house. It was a simple one story house with a front porch.

"I expected blood all over it" Said Izuku.

" Anyway come on in! " Said Toga walking up her porch and opening up the door allowing Izuku and Ochako to follow behind.

Izuku and Ochako both took notice of the inside and it was actually pretty decent.

There wasn't blood on the walls, there wasn't several arms and other kinds of limbs everywhere. Heck the place even smelled pretty nice

"This place is awesome Toga!" Said Ochako.

"Thanks. Now let's go to my room! " Said Toga. She led them into her room and now it started to look like she lived there.

There was a couple knives on the floor, the closest wide open revealing lots of gothic clothes,and all the curtains were closed with the lights pretty dim.

"Seems about right" Said Izuku.

"Alright let's get to work! Now how do I get Kacchan to like me? Deku you are a boy so what do you think I should change?" Asked Toga.

" Well first off maybe get rid of the knives. It scares lots of people" Said Izuku

" All of them? " Whined Toga.

" Yes. And anything else that is sharp enough to stab someone with" Said Izuku.

" Fine" Said Toga pouting. She pulled a box out from her closet with several blades inside. She went around the room picking up every single knife and put them in the box.

"There. That's every single knife" Said Toga.

" And the ones on you. " Said Ochako.

" Oh c'mon! " Said Toga.

" Do you want Kacchan to like you or not? " Asked Izuku.

"..... "

Toga reached into her pockets and pulled out several switchblades and threw them in the box.

Then she took off her socks and took out the thumb tacks and threw them also in the box.

She also reached into her purse and pulled out a knife all to familiar to Izuku and Ochako and put it in the box.

And lastly she reached into her mouth and pulled out a fake tooth that was somehow razor sharp and put it in the box.

The box is a good song.

"There that's all" Said Toga with her arms crossed.

Izuku and Ochako looked at her silently in fear.

"Alright what next?" Asked Toga.

"... Oh right. Um. What kind of things do you like to do?" Asked Ochako.

Toga opened her mouth to speak but Ochako cut her off pretty quickly.

"Anything that doesn't include stalking. Or knives. Or blood. Or killing. Or stabbing. Or being creepy. " Said Ochako.

Toga put her head on her hand as she thought to herself.

" I guess Pizza? Oh and also bowling. Not that anyone ever goes with me anyway" Said Toga.

"... Hey Deku let me talk to you for a second" Said Ochako grabbing Izuku's arm and taking him out of the room leaving Toga alone.

"I honestly kind of feel bad for her. She has all those strange characteristics so she must be pretty lonely" Said Ochako.