~ Recap ~

The Beast of Gevaudan was no longer, he was dead for good this time around. Theo was also no longer a concern for Scott and the rest as he was locked away - in a sense. The gang could sleep easy as the town of Beacon Hill was safe from any supernatural threat that might raise its ugly head. For now...

Alice had learnt the truth about her past, and what happened all those years ago. But she was now faced with a huge dilemma, what did she make of Marie-Jeanne looking like Allison. Was Allison a doppelganger or was it something else. She had no clue, but whatever Allison was, she could be saved. She could be resurrected back into the world to live her life once again. But the weight of this would weigh heavily on Alice's shoulders. The decision that she would make would be a hard one for them all...

However, their fight of the supernatural wasn't about to end. They had one final monster to face from the shadows, and this would be the toughest one of them all. This foe will be so much more powerful and deadly, death awaits them in the beyond if they aren't careful...

Will Alice be able to stop the oncoming foe? Will she be able to save her friends? Or was she be forgotten like the rest of the town?

.................................

A/N 

Guys, I hope you are all ready for the final book of my Teen Wolf series, I've loved Alice and what's happened over the books and I'm so proud of my series. I hope you all will like this book like the rest. Enjoy!
Also here is a larger version of the cover so you can get a good look at it!

 Enjoy!Also here is a larger version of the cover so you can get a good look at it!