Chapter Seven: Rider Weakness

Last night was amazing. Like literally amazing, Parrish was so gentle and sweet, but at times he could been rough and hard. We did last a long time, and we did it twice and the second time was even better than the first...

My eyes flutter open as the birds sang from outside, the rays of morning sunlight entered through the window. I took a deep breath as I hear a heart-beat next to me. I turn my gaze to the right to see Parrish, sleeping peacefully on his back. I smiled softly to myself, trying to contain my happiness right now as I could literally combust. I push the covers off of me, and found my bra and knickers at the side of the bed, and I put them on as black lace suited me very well. As I walked across the bedroom, Parrish's police shirt was on the ground. I picked it up and put it on, though it was big, it came down to my waist. I didn't bothered to button it up and left it open. I stopped at the door and turned to look at him. His body was now on show, but the covers covered the lower half of his body...

My smile faded as a memory of Derek came flooding back. I was like this with him, taking a second glance while he was in bed. But Parrish wasn't Derek... Before I could think about it anymore, I vamp-sped through the hallway, down the stairs and into the kitchen. I was going to make Parrish some pancakes, he needed some breakfast after what we did...

I had made some pancake batter, and cut up some fresh fruits which were strawberry's and some black berry's. I've lived so long that I took up cooking one century and I found out I was a natural at it. I had a stack of rounded pancakes on a plate, I had some golden syrup ready on the kitchen counter. Just then, I could hear Parrish come down the stairs, as I heard the floor boards creak and his heart-beat closer. I raised my gaze to the arch-way that lead to the hallway, just in time to see Parrish turn into the kitchen. He was wearing his work trousers and his socks. But he was bare from the waist up, making me bite my bottom lip once again.

"Morning," his voice pierced the air making me smile at him. "Nice shirt. Parrish," he jokes to me as he was reading his tag on the shirt.

"Ha-ha, very funny," I shot back at him cracking a wider smile as he came around the counter and placed a kiss on my cheek, which lingered for a moment.

"You made breakfast?" He states taking his gaze to the kitchen island to see the pancakes I made. "They smell good. I didn't know you can cook?" He went on.

"I was bored one century," I replied to him, making Parrish chuckle at my comment. "Please dig in," I told him as he happily did, he grabbed a plate and placed a few pancakes on and took some fruit, and dolloped a bit of syrup on. I just watch Parrish as he sits on a stool and began to eat his breakfast.

"You having some?" Parrish asks, after a mouthful, making me shake my head at him.

"No I'm fine. I'm just enjoying the view," I smiled sweetly at him while taking an eyeful of his bare chest, and those abs of his. I lean forward on the kitchen counter as he continued to eat, just admiring him. Within minutes, Parrish had demolished the pancakes, before placing the knife and fork onto the plate.

"That was amazing," Parrish states, our eyes meeting one another.

"Thanks," I slightly blushed at his comment, as I came around to the side of him. "Do you need to get going?" I ask him as his gaze came up to the kitchen clock, to see that it was half-six in the morning.

"Yeah," he states as he stands to his feet, and made his way into the living room to grab his belt from the floor. I came into the living room just in time to see Parrish clasp the belt around him, and his gun holstered at the right side of his belt. Parrish turns on the spot to give me a soft look, and his current look was hot as...

"Here," I state as I didn't want to hold him up. I took of his shirt and handed it to him, as he quickly puts it on and buttons it up, making himself look personable. Once he finished tucking in, he gathered his remaining stuff and came to the front door, as he turns back to face me.