Chapter Eight: Stiles

Another new day at the school, Scott had filled me in on what happened

Another new day at the school, Scott had filled me in on what happened. The players at the game were taken, the teenagers in the bunker was also taken. Chris was also hurt trying to stop the Ghost Riders, so he was in the hospital with Melissa. Lydia also told them that they think 'Stiles' wasn't real, and Scott and Malia were going to focus on the Ghost Riders. I didn't blame them, but I still had a feeling that he was real, and somewhere out there was his relic. A relic which would indicate that he was real. I also told him that there was a potential way to banish the Ghost Riders or slow them down at least...

As I was walking through the school hallway, my eyes travelled across the way to the parking lot to see a jeep being hooked onto a tow, but I felt oddly drawn too it. Like it was beckoning me to come closer. Just then, Lydia came racing out of the school and crossed the roar to the man who was towing the Jeep. Within minutes, Scott came running out of the school and came to the Jeep.

"It's mine. Uh, my Jeep. Thank you. I'll move it. Once I get the keys," I heard Scott begin as he was trying to make up an accuse to keep the Jeep there. "From my locker. After you leave," How bad he was lying right now, it was kind of hard to watch him. I began to walk over to them as I came close enough to hear what they were saying.

"Oh, I, ok. Look, there's gotta be something that we can do. Sign something? Call someone?"

"Pay someone?" Lydia cuts into Scott, as the tow man's eyes travelled to Lydia.

"Drop fee's a hundred and fifty. Cash," the guy was smug about it, made me annoyed slightly.

"A hundred and fifty? This thing isn't even worth that much," Scott states as he was right but I wasn't going to let them pay this guy.

"Please guys," I announced as Scott and Lydia turned to look at me. "Let me handle this," I spoke coming forward, but I saw Scott face drop like I was going to do something bad. I came inches in front of the guy, my eyes staring at him. "You're not going to tow this Jeep, because you feel for us as it's our friends Jeep and we're keeping it safe for him," I used compulsion, as I felt my irises rise and fall.

"I will not tow this Jeep, because I feel you guys. Good luck," the man spoke kind of robotic, before passing up and going back to his tow truck and getting in. I turn my gaze back to Lydia and Scott, who was holding a dumbfound expression.

"Compulsion does wonders," I told them cracking a smirk, but I turn my gaze back to the Jeep as I was resonating with it. It was pulling me in...

********************

A few hours had passed and I went to my lessons, but that Jeep was on my mind. It was all I could think about. I wonder the hallway of the school. But then a high-pitched sound came ringing through my ears. But it came from outside. I headed straight for the Jeep in the parking lot. As I arrived outside the school, I see Lydia already staring but I sense Malia and Scott come outside and stand near me. I cock my gaze to look at them before we rushed our way over the road and to stand near Lydia.