Chapter Eighteen: New Life

The last day of school was done, being seniors was over. I finally finished High School for once, and I graduated. The feeling was awesome, because I had my friends there to support me, and that was amazing. The summer came and went, I didn't know what to do with my life after High School, I didn't want to go to college because I wanted to stay in Beacon Hills. After all it was my home. However, I did get a job at the Hospital, Melissa pulled a few strings and got me hired as a Nurse - which Melissa would be my teacher and guide me. But in theory, I'll be guiding her. I also moved out of my house, and into small apartment in town. It had what I needed, and there was enough space of all my things and it closer to the hospital. Had a balcony as well...

Parrish and I, were all right

Parrish and I, were all right. We went on a few dates throughout the summer, and they always ended up us having a brilliant night. But he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend, but the weird thing is I still think about Derek, about what we had and I don't think I was ready yet. Truth be told...
I was currently leaning against the bed-frame in Malia's room, as I had my arms folded over my Nurse scrubs as I just finished my shift at the hospital.

"Wolves or werewolves?" Malia asks, as Scott and Liam found a dozen wolves dead in the woods and told us about it.

"They said wolves," Lydia spoke as she brought Malia's suitcases to the side of the bed.

"Not interested. You go," Malia spoke as I felt her shift on the bed, making me turn around to look at her. She was reading a French book as she was going to Paris.

"Liam was asking for help from the werecoyote, not the banshee or the Hybrid," Lydia announces to Malia as she comes to the edge of the bed and looks down at Malia.

"Why me?" Malia asks.

"Because you're the former animal. Nobody understands mysterious animal situations like you do," I state to Malia but she kept her nose in that book as I came around to stand to the left of Lydia.

"I'm done with mysterious animal situations," Malia turns over and looks at both of us. "I want mysterious men. French ones," she spoke to us.

"Yeah, I can't blame her," I took my gaze to Lydia as she pulls a face at me, knowing that I wasn't helping.

"Your flight's delayed," Lydia notices Malia's laptop beeping as I took my gaze too it.

"No, no, it's rerouted. There's a difference," Malia defends herself.

"Delayed is what happens when your flight is rerouted. So you have plenty of time to help," Lydia states to Malia, trying to make her help Liam. "And there's a storm system shutting down Charles de Gaulle Airport," Malia turns to look at her computer screen.

"It's a minor shower," Malia spoke as she looks back in her book, but Lydia and I lean on her bed as we stare at her. Malia met our gazes as we gave her a stern look. Malia places her hand on the laptop and closes it.