Chapter Thirty-Two: Consume

After Parrish left, I talked to the Sheriff for a few moments, before Lydia's voice rang through my skull

After Parrish left, I talked to the Sheriff for a few moments, before Lydia's voice rang through my skull. She knew where Scott was and to meet her at the Vet clinic so we could all go together. I didn't waste anytime and left the bunker, asking Noah to keep me updated on the Parrish front. I would have given Parrish a crystal but I only enchanted three of them, but the one I gave to Liam smashed, due to Nolan...

Rain poured from above, as Peter, Lydia and I ran through the rain, finding our way around a shipping containment yard. Lydia told me what was happening, that we weren't going to survive this as she saw us all turn to stone. Which wasn't a comforting thought... We followed Peter as he caught Scott's scent. The rain was coming down hard, but the wetness foaming in my hair didn't bother me. We see Scott, Malia, and Deucalion in the distance.

"Scott! Scott!" Lydia shouts over to him as they all cocked their heads to see us running towards them. "Scott!" She spoke as we came closer, and we stopped just in front of him. She pants for a moment to catch her breath. "None of us are gonna survive this," she told him.

"What... Why? What are you guys doing here?" Scott stutters out before finding his words.

"They're coming, Monroe and more. and they have heavy firepower," Peter rushes out, but suddenly shots rang out through the crisp air, making us all duck slightly. But our gazes turn just in time to see Deucalion get hit with multiple bullets and fall to the ground. We all spun our gazes up the way the open building, to see hunters scattering around. And Monroe out in the rain by the jeep, looking all smug.

Suddenly they all began to fire at us, machine guns shots ringing through my ear as everyone jumped out of the way of the bullets that came zooming our way. I hid behind a pillar as everyone else found a spot to hide. Bullet's hit the pillar I was at but I hear multiple footsteps coming down, closer to us. It was now or never, I have to use this power from the Nemeton. I learned around the corner to see about three hunters coming our way, but they shot at my pillar making jolt back as bullets recherche from the stone. They didn't let up, but their was a fire in my gut, and anger just was taking over. I lean back around the pillar as I see a bunch of wooden platform creates, as the hunters stopped by them.

"Vados," I extended my hand to the platforms as they suddenly combust, sending pieces of wood flying. They all dove to the left, and away from the wood. But there was still shooting at us, but there were more than three hunters. I pushed off from my legs and went into vamp-speed, going straight for the three hunters closest to us. While in vamp-speed I punched the first hunter in the face, sending him flying to the right, rendering him unconscious. And then ran back to the other two, grabbing them both by their gear vests, and spun around with them and slung them into the wall. Before speeding in a blur to Scott, to hide behind his pillar. But as I came to the side of him, I see a hunter aim his gun at us, before I could react, a screeching tire came to ear and then the hunter was hit by a familiar blue Jeep - sending the hunter flying.

"Didn't think you're doing this without me, did you?" Stiles's voice rang out making me smile at his entrance.

"Without us?" A deep male voice, that I've longed to hear. My mouth hanged agape as I see Derek. Derek was back in Beacon Hills, and he looked good. All those feelings I had for him came rushing back, I began blushing like a freaking school girl seeing her crush... But Derek growls before leaping in the air and began attacking the hunters. Everyone began attacking the hunters, following Derek's lead, but I see a car in the distance.