~ Prologue ~

Alice finishes the slat circle, four candles at the correct points, she had made space within her living room to perform this. She took a deep breath before leaning back up, flickering her wrist over the candles, they lit one by one. Within the three months that had passed and the supernatural end was quite, she had time for school and her friends. She sort a way to communicate with Allison, she's done it before when she had her humanity off, there must be a way for Alice to talk to her once again. With her search, she had found an dark object that would allow her to do such thing. It was called a Hand of Glory, it allows her to summon a spirit of the deceased. Alice wouldn't be strong enough too bring her to this plane as she would need to channel something stronger than a full-moon...

She visited an old friend just too acquire this object, though it was only on loan. The appearance of the object was a severed forearm of a mummified human being holding up a dark-red candle. Candle wax had already been stained on the hand, but it looked old like it hadn't been used in centuries.

Alice picks up the Hand of Glory and holds it in her hand, staring at the wick

Alice picks up the Hand of Glory and holds it in her hand, staring at the wick. She began to concentrate on Allison wherever she may be, her laugh, her smile, just her overall and how much she meant to everyone. Within seconds, the wick burns a naked flame and as Alice looks up from the flame to the salt circle, she sees the back head of Allison, her eyes widening in shock.

"Allison?" Alice asks carefully, as she slowly spun around to face her. Allison's own eyes widen in surprise, and Alice knew that it was her friend as she just could tell. Allison was wearing what she wore when she had died, that outfit and those gloves. "Oh God, Allison" she exclaims in joy taking a few steps forward just on the outskirt of circle, tears forming within both of their eyes.

"What did you do?" Allison asks carefully, noticing that Alice was holding an strange object in her hands.

"This object allows me too communicate with you," she lifted the object up slightly, gesturing too it. However, Alice took a moment to view Allison's appearance it was like she was staring at Marie-Jeanne. "It's true. I can't believe it," she spoke to herself as Allison had a confused expression on her face.

"What's true?" Allison asks her, hoping for an answer.

"Long ago I knew your ancestors, and she looked exactly like you and I mean exactly like you," Alice told her, chuckling to herself about the past. "You're a doppelganger Allison, and I think I can bring you back to life. So, you can live the life you deserved," tears began too roll down Alice's cheek, as she was getting emotion over this. Allison was about to say something, but Alice raised her index finger, stopping her from speaking. "I know what you're going to say and I don't care how I get you back. The consequences will be on me," Alice wasn't going to let this go, she had Allison within reach, she could get her back make her live once again, but everything had a price and the price she was willing to pay was a trade...

Life for a life, a soul for a soul...

.......................

A/N

Prologue done guys, and sorry for it being so short. I'm glad I've started back up writing this story as it needs to be done and I can't wait to finish it!!

- Josh(Yoshi)