Chapter One: Candid

I shot up from my bed, sweat poured from my forehead, as I've just been woken up by a dream of Allison. The dream was so life-like and it was scaring the hell out of me. This was the first time I had dreamt about her since her death. Why was I dreaming about resurrecting her, was this a sign? Was my mind telling me that I could bring her back, but at a cost? I don't know what the dream meant or why I've had it. Maybe it was a way of my mind telling me that she would never be forgotten...

I slowly rose from the bed, pulling the sheets back, letting the brisk cool air sweep over me, hoping that would cool me down. A vibrating sound came to ear, making me cock my gaze to the night-stand, seeing my phone flash with a message. I grabbed the phone and read the message from Scott. He wanted me down at the police station as the others would be on their way. I better get dressed...

...............................

I began to examine the car that Stiles and Scott wanted me to do

I began to examine the car that Stiles and Scott wanted me to do. They also brought Lydia down so she could sense anything that I could not. Lydia enters the car, and places both hands on the wheel, like she was feeling it. She closes her eyes for a moment, before looking in the rear-view mirror.

"Hmm," Lydia mumbled.

"What?" Stiles spoke shooting up from the back seat of the car, his gaze on Lydia.

"This is a perfect shade for me. Forgot the name," Lydia states, raising her hand to her eye, examining the shade colour. I must admit it does look amazing on her...

"Can we please stay on topic here?" I hear Stiles state to her, as I wondered round the front of the car to see the windshield had been smashed, I look at the windshield, hoping that I would get a sense of something but I wasn't.

"I've got jack," I spoke cocking my head to stare at Scott who was at the right hand-side of me, my hair going that way. Since it's been three months since anything happened, I grew out my hair and changed the colour back to blonde. Suddenly, we all hear a coyote howl in the air, making Scott and I cock our gazes down the way, seeing Malia in her coyote form jumping over into the parking lot. She barks at us as she dashed our way, her glowing blue eyes on us. Malia comes to a halt and bean to transform back into herself, her fur vanishing as she stood to her feet, her glowing eyes dimmed.

"I don't think they're dead," Lydia spoke as she was now out of the car, and handed Malia's clothes too her.

"They're dead. Probably torn apart," Malia replied grabbing a piece of clothing off of Lydia. "The only thing I don't get is why there's no blood," Malia went on, giving an excellent point. They're was no blood in the car, and if they were shot, there would have been blood.

"They're not dead. If they were dead, I'd sense it," Lydia was confident in her powers now, which is good, she was growing.

"If they were alive, I'd smell it," Malia counters, placing the piece of clothing over her.