Chapter Fifteen: Train Tracks

"I can see you Stiles, don't stop!" Lydia yells as she was holding her arm out for him to grab. But within seconds the light faded away, and no one was standing there. "Stiles?" Lydia spoke as she dropped her hand.

"Lydia," Scott states as he stares at Lydia.

"Where is he?" She asks, as she sounded heartbroken as the tears ran down her cheeks. "It was working," she whips her head around to meet our gazes. "You saw him, right?" Lydia asks her gaze flickering between us.

"We didn't see anyone," Malia commented, but I saw someone. I saw a figure in that light and I knew deep in my core it was Stiles.

"I saw him," I told Lydia the truth as I came to stand next to her. "I saw him. He was here," I repeated as she knew she wasn't alone in this. She's never alone...

"Stiles was here," Lydia spoke as she took her gaze down to the tunnel to where the light was. She was so heartbroken about it, but Malia and Scott guided her back into the bunker, as I was the last one in. I grab the door handle and began to close it, but suddenly, a force stops me from closing it. Making me shoot my head around to see Liam standing there...

"Liam?" I ask with a disbelief look, making Scott come over to us.

"There's something you need to see," he states his eyes flickering between Scott and I.

"You're still here," Scott's voice was amazed that he was still around and not taken.

"But everyone else is gone. All of them. They're all gone... Look, you have to come with me," Liam's voice was desperate, like something bad had happened.

"What is it?" Scott asks him.

"I can't explain it. I have to show you," Liam stutters out as he was finding it difficult to form the right words. But I wanted to know what was happening.

"Uh, all right. You guys stay here. Just in case," Scott states but I was already out of the door and standing next to Liam.

"In case Stiles comes back?" Malia asks.

"If there's any hope, you need to keep trying," Scott spoke to Lydia.

"Also, take care of my Grimoire," I shout to them as Scott closes the door and off we went. Liam guiding the way, as this was important to him...

...........................

Liam had taken us to the hospital but as we entered it was completely different. There was a railway track leading down to the elevator, and behind was timetable which held different towns and times...

"This is happening everywhere?" Scott asks as he looks at the train track.

"Here, the school, lacrosse field," Liam states as we walk down the track as we were careful. It was so weird, why was it happening all over Beacon Hills, why now.

"What does it all mean?" I spoke to the boys as I stood in the middle of them as well all look back up the track to the main desk.

"It means..." Douglas voice came from behind, making us all turn slowly to face him as he was a meter down the track. "It's working," he states making me give him a death stare. Just then, he roars at us his eyes glowed their green colour, as his teeth were extended. Scott and Liam roar back to Douglas, ready to attack him.

"He can't take the three of us?" Liam states leaning in to me a bit.

"No way," Scott states full of confident.

"Hollenhund," Douglas spoke in German, which meant Hellhound. I hear a low growl from behind as we took our gazes there. We see Parrish, his eyes green as well as the cracks in his skin but they had a hint of orange in them.