~ Bonus Chapter ~

It's been a few months since anything happened in Beacon Hills. It seemed quite, but I would also be on edge and ready to face a new threat that might rise it's head in this town. But on the bright side, Parrish and I were doing great. I really do love him, and fallen head over heels. Though we had jobs, he was still a deputy, and I was still a Nurse, our hours sometime interlock, meaning we wouldn't spend much time together. But we made the most of the time we had, I had eternity to live. I wasn't thinking about the future, I was living for the now, with Parrish and my friends...

I sat on the black couch in my apartment, my leg crossed over the other, as I stare off in front of me

I sat on the black couch in my apartment, my leg crossed over the other, as I stare off in front of me. Parrish was at the station, doing his job, but he would be home soon. Though Derek wasn't in my life anymore, I saw him a few times over the months as I went to Scott's. Scott and the rest could tell there was tension between us, as I barely looked at him. I sighed softly as I was remembering the good times with Derek and they meant to both of us. Just then, my phone beeped on the glass table in front of me. I leaned forward and grabbed my phone, to see a message off of Derek. My eyes widen in surprise as I was just thinking about him. I open my phone and read the message: 'Meet me in the woods.' the message read, why was he there, but my bones felt compelled to go and see what he wanted. I huffed to myself before lifting myself from the couch and made my way out of the door, and to the woods that I know too well, wondering what Derek wanted...

...........................

I arrived at the the part of the woods Derek was at. I tracked him through smell as wolves give off a strange smell. As I pass trees and bushes, my eyes landed on Derek pacing in an open field type bit. He was wearing near enough all black - but he wasn't wearing a black leather jacket which was strange not to see. Though it was night I could see him clearly, as the moonlight and the stars shined down from above. My boots crunched against the leaves and then twig that snapped. Alerting Derek that someone was near, his head snapped up to meet my gaze.

"Derek why have you texted-"

"I love you," Derek cut me off, as I reached him. I was taken by surprise, my eyes widened slightly as I wasn't expecting this. "And I don't mean love you as in a friend. I mean it in a romantic way. I've tried to forget you and move on, but I can't," Derek exclaims his hands holding into mine as he was confessing his love to me.

"I can't do this again Derek," I state to him, as I couldn't do this again. "I'm in love with Jordan, and I've fallen so hard for him," I gently pulled my hands free, as his expression fell. "I know I'm immortal and at one point I'll have to let him go, but I want to spend my time with him. I wanna feel like I'm growing old with him," I poured my feelings out to Derek, as I know he loves me, deeply, but I love Jordan.

"Kiss me," Derek states, taking me by surprise once again. "Kiss me, and if you don't feel anything. I'll stop bothering you," Derek said as he wanted me to do this. "But if there's something there, then," his words got lost as I knew what he meant. If I kiss Derek then I feel like I've cheated on Parrish.