Chapter Twenty-Six: Armoury

We formed a plan to find out what Gerard was planning next, and what was going to happen

We formed a plan to find out what Gerard was planning next, and what was going to happen. Gerard had an armoury, and our plan was to break into it, when it's empty. Which we had a plan for that too, it involves Liam and Theo. The classic dynamic duo. If they don't kill one another...

I sat in-between Scott and Malia in the back of Argent's car, as Lydia was sat in the passenger seat. We were parked outside a huge warehouse, as we were waiting confirmation from Liam that the plan worked. Within seconds, Lydia's phone chimes, alerting her to a message.

"It worked," her voice rang out as she turned her gaze to look at Scott.

"It's about time," Malia states ready to open the car door.

"Wait," I spoke to her, as I was listening to what was inside the warehouse. Heartbeats were pumping throughout my ears, there were ten or more. But I see Scott and Malia also listen in, hearing the heartbeats as well,

"I hear them, too," Malia's gaze cocked between Scott and I.

"Hear what?" Lydia pipes up, wondering what we are hearing right now.

"Heartbeats," Scott announce to her.

"How many?" Chris asks, his gaze on Scott.

"Ten?" Scott gave an answer, but there was clearly more than ten heartbeats in that building right now.

"More," I state to the group as Scott eyes met mine, wondering how I knew there was more than ten. "Years of practice," I replied to him.

"Are we breaking in or not?" Lydia asks the important question.

"Not. The Armoury should be empty by now," Chris made the decision as he didn't want to see us hurt.

"We can take down a few hunters if we have to," Malia spoke like it wasn't a big deal, and that we've done it before.

"We're dealing with a dozen well-armed hunters who have orders to kill you on sight," Chris began his eyes flickering between us all.

"Then how are we supposed to get inside?" Malia asks, leaning forward slightly, her gaze on Chris.

"You do know you have a Witch on your side. And a Vampire who lived nearly over four-centuries," I began as my gaze cocked between them all. "I could simply cloak us and get us inside," I told them, as it was worth a shot.

"No," Chris states to me, making me look at him.

"No?" I state back, arching my eyebrow. "What are you my Dad? I think we're way pass the 'No' stage," I replied back, knowing that he couldn't stop me from doing this.

"They have orders to kill you, they'll problem have wooden bullets, and have vervain in their system. And I'm guessing the building will have some sort of protection on to stop the use of Magic," Chris gave me the information that could be truth or not, we didn't know.