Chapter Thirteen: Remembered

Douglas was a Nazi. A Nazi from World War Two, heck I helped in WWII, I killed Nazi's for sport back then just to help out. Mister Douglas unravels the whip in his hand and began to twirl it around, ready to crack it.

"We're not letting you through that rift," Scott spoke with confidence.

"Not letting' me?" Douglas questions, like we had no choice in the matter. "I see. You still think you have a say in the matter," he spoke before leaning back his arm before throwing it forward as the whip cracks through the air, as he was trying to get us, making us all take a step back. Scott roars as his eyes glowed red and his fangs extended. But Mister Douglas continued to whip at us, but he was whipping at the floor. I took a step back, as Lydia and Liam ran off to the side for protection. The whip cracks again at our feet, but Malia quickly runs to the side, behind the wall. Now it was me and Scott, he roars once again but the whips was nipping at our feet and we couldn't go further back. Douglas kept whipping at the ground and after the third whip Scott ran off to the side with the others, but I wasn't going to let him pass.

"Motus," I waved out my hand to Douglas but before anything could happen, he whipped at my hand but caught me like a fish on a hook. The whip was wrapped around my wrist, stopping me from performing the spell. But I grabbed the whip with my hand that it wrapped around, and pulled it with my strength. But he was pulling back with his own strength, which was strong... Just then, screams filled my head, as words flew in my ear. There were so many, people who have been taken by the Hunt. Melissa's voice enter my mind, then Chris's. My heart dropped as they had been taken, but I still remembered them. I drop to the ground as the voices overwhelmed me...

"Weak like the rest of them. You'll be forgotten," Douglas replied while he pulled back the whip my hand going forward. The voices in my head dimmed, but tears ran down my face as people I've loved have vanished...

"I'm not weak," I spoke as my gaze was on the ground, knowing I will get everyone back. I will get my friends back... "I'm stronger than you think," I lifted my gaze up to meet Douglas, I could feel my eyes shift to their bright purple colour as I slowly rose back to my feet, but Douglas had another thing in mind for me...

 "I'm stronger than you think," I lifted my gaze up to meet Douglas, I could feel my eyes shift to their bright purple colour as I slowly rose back to my feet, but Douglas had another thing in mind for me

He pulls my wrist, ready to send me to the Hunt. Within moments, nothing seemed to happen, like it should have. I see Douglas wear a wild expression on his face, wondering why it wasn't working.

"Lecutio," I didn't waste anytime in saying. Electricity shot through the whip and to the handle, Douglas began to be shocked by the spell and the whip end unlatched from my wrist, freeing me, but I rushed to the side where everyone else where as the spell stopped.

"Hollenhund," Douglas spoke in his German accent. Parrish came into view as he jolts his hands into the rift, as the colour of it changed as he began to tare it open.

"Stop, Parrish!" I yell over to him, but he continued to rip open the rift. Douglas cracks the whip at us, making us all jolt back. Within seconds, Parrish tore the rift open, allowing Douglas to go through. Parrish comes over to us as Douglas looked at now the open rift. Parrish roars loudly, ready to attack us. Douglas commanded him to go with him, as they entered through the rift.