Chapter Ten: Trap & Date

Malia growls at us, but mostly at Liam who held her back as Scott did the same. We didn't want Theo dead just yet, and if anyone was going to kill him. It was going to be me...

"He's going back in the ground," Scott states with promise in his tone.

"You can't," Liam quickly shot in, making us turn to look at him. I knew why he couldn't go back in the ground because the spell was broken. "He remembers Stiles," Liam defended Theo.

"Scott remembers Stiles. Lydia, Alice and I remember Stiles," Malia snapped at Liam, she was right and wrong. We know that Stiles was a person but we didn't have the memories.

"The Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt. He can help us," Liam again defended him, maybe Liam does have a point here, but it was dangerous.

"Or he could kill us," Scott argued back.

"He's my responsibility... Noshiko gave me the sword," Liam holds out the sword a bit and it was Kira's.

"It's so awkward when Mom and Dad fight," Theo remarks as we turn our gaze to look at him.

"Shut up!" Scott and Liam spoke in unison as Theo was now lent up against the wall.

"You both are right," Hayden spoke taking charge in this conversation. "If Theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the Skinwalkers," Hayden states. "But for right now-"

"He goes back now," Scott demands to Liam.

"Except Liam's the one with the word," Theo barks into the conversation making everyone look at him once again.

"Shut up!" We all spoke all together as his input wasn't needed right now.

"Speak another word, and I was seal your mouth shut... And I don't mean with a spell," I snarled at him, as my true face appeared, and my teeth extended into their fangs. He held a frightened expression for a moment, but I smiled as my vampire features receded away. I see Liam and Scott go into the other room, which made me follow them.

"What, you don't trust me?" I hear Liam state as I came to stand next to Scott.

"I don't trust him. Do you?" Scott asks Liam.

"No. But I think we can use him," Liam did have a point there, use him on what he knows then throw him away.

"Remember who he is. He got into your head and you tried to kill me. And when that didn't work, he did kill me. And Tracy, and Josh, and his sister," Scott was making good points on not to trust Theo, he was bad for us all.

"But this might be our only chance to get Stiles back," Liam states.

"Can we just find someone who we at least trust?" I shot at Liam, wondering if there was anyone who could help with this, but I doubt it.

"This might be a mistake. But you don't know that yet... And you made mistakes when you were learning to be an Alpha," Liam defended his actions on taking Theo out of the ground.

"Yeah, I made a lot. But we didn't have time for mistakes... I can't lose Stiles," Scott sounded heartbroken, he couldn't lose Stiles it was his best friend in the whole world.

"So we should try anything we can to save him. Right?" Liam said, as he was very convincing. "Even Theo," out of the corner of my eye, I see Scott change his expression to a softer one.

"Convince me," Scott states to Liam as he nods firmly to him before we renter the kitchen to see Theo still alive. Liam went over to stand in front of Theo who was now standing on his feet.

"I can put you back in the ground anytime," Liam states in a strong tone.

"You also need a transformer that can handle five billion joules of electricity," Theo states to Liam, knowing that we need that as part of a plan. "I know where to find one and I can show you how it works... I'll tell you if Malia promises not to kill me," Theo was promising giving his demands. I hear Malia growl from the right of Scott as I was on his left, making Scott and I turn our gazes to look at her.