Chapter Six: Parrish Love

Once he finished finding a weakness in the barrier, he takes a couple of steps back. Before using his whip to hit the barrier, as the whip cracks through the air, meaning he wants to get in.

"We can't let him get through," Liam states, his eyes flickering between Corey and I. Liam quickly grabs a lamp from behind and uses it to hit the Ghost Rider around the head, smashing the lamp but he recovers quickly and grabs Liam and throws him into the wall of the stairs. The Ghost Rider uses his whip again at the barrier, I could feel it become weaker with each hit.

"Guys, he's getting through," Mason announces, making me run forward and grabbing his hand which held the whip. We struggle for a few moments, but he was so strong, the Rider grabs me by the throat with his free hand and throws me back, making me skid across the wooden floor and bang my head on the wall. I groan in pain as I reached for the back of my head, my eyes blurry for a moment, but I see Liam get thrown to the other side of the room, and Corey doing a spin in the air before crashing down to the ground. I quickly stood to my feet and vamp-sped at him, jumping onto his back and using my strength to pull him away from the barrier. The Rider stumbles back with my strength, but he quickly rams me into the wall, with force, making me groan in pain and knock some air out of me, but I kept strong as he lifts back up from the wall, ready to do it again.

Quick as a flash, I vamp-sped off his back and in front of him. I plunged my hand through it's chest, feeling around for a heart but it didn't have one. It's gaze came down upon me, making me stare into it's abyss of darkness as it had no eyeballs. He uses his hand to grip around my neck before throwing me to the side, as I hit the stairs, breaking the wood some more but I felt a sharp pain enter my left side, as I was laid half-way on the stairs. I groan as I began to sit up, I could hear the whip crack once again, but this time I see the Rider pull Gwen from the kitchen as the whip was wrapped around her ankle. I slide off the side of the stairs and down the wall, as I sat on the floor, but a pain shot through my side, as I look I see a wooden banister stuck into my side. I wince in pain as I grabbed the banister and got a good hold on it.

"Freeze!" Parrish's voice came ringing through the air, making me cock my gaze to see him come into the living room with his gun drawn and on the Ghost Rider. "Let her go!" Parrish yells at the Rider, but he didn't pay any attention to him.

"Shoot him, Parrish," Liam states to him.

"Everybody down now," he tells us all, but we're already down. Within moments, he began firing at the Rider, but the bullets went into him but didn't effect him. It was like once they hit the Rider's back, they vanished in a green colour smoke. Parrish stops firing as the Ghost Rider turns around and looks at him, the whip in his hand was no longer on Gwen's ankle as he was winding it back up. "On your knees!" Parrish forcefully tells the Rider but he kept walking towards him. "On your knees," Parrish states again, but the Rider comes face to face with Parrish, but we all just watched. But I could hear faint whispering coming from the Ghost Rider, like he was trying to communicate with Parrish. Parrish kept his gun on the Rider, but within moments the wind began to pick up from within, and leaves began to swarm around the Ghost Rider and he began to vanish right in front of us...

The leaves crash back to the ground as the Rider was gone. The wind had also died off, as Parrish lowers his gun. I let out a sigh as his gaze came cocking to mine. His eyes widen in worry, as he holster his gun and rushes over to me.

"Alice?!" He states as he kneels down to the left of me, seeing the wood in me. Parrish grabs hold of the wood and with one quick yank, it came out. I let out a deep groan but I was relieved it was out, I could see the blood stain at the broken end. "You're fine now," he states with a smile, before dropping the wood onto the floor as I offered him a warm smile.

Since the three months we've had no supernatural activity. So, I would go to Parrish on my days off and see how he was holding up. We've bonded so much more over the months, and I was grateful for that and for him. I even got to know his past and what he did before he came to Beacon Hills which I had knowledge of, but that was also slightly...

"Great timing Parrish," I spoke softly to him, as he began to help me to stand to my feet, but I was going to lean on him as the wound was stitching itself back up. Once I was up, he carefully took me to the stairs and placed me on the bottom step as he crouches down to my level and leans me over to the right side to check my wound. "Parrish, I'm fine," I told him, but his eyes connected back to mine.

"I'm just making sure," he states giving me those green eyes of his, which I couldn't argue with.

"Thank you," I offered him a smile as he smiled warmly back. I couldn't deny the chemistry between us still. I hadn't heard anything from Derek for months, and I have doubt in my mind that he wont be coming back to Beacon Hills anytime soon. 

"Would you like a ride home?" Parrish asks with a raised eyebrow.

"That would be lovely," I spoke back, as he stood to his feet, offering his hand out to me. I took it as he pulled me to my feet and we began to walk from the house to the police car. But I imagine this journey short...

...............................

Parrish drove me home, though it was quite in the car, we did make small talk, but not much. The drive didn't seem long, as I noticed Parrish pulling the Police car into the drive-way that twisted around. The car came to a halt and the engine cut off, as Parrish took his gaze to me.

"Here we are," his voice pierced my ears, making me smile.

"Thank you again, Parrish. For the rescue and the drive home," I said to him as I was thankful for him right now.

"It's my job," he replies making me chuckle at his comment. My eyes met with him once again, but something was luring me in once again. I began to lean forward slowly, but Parrish does the same and within moments our lips crash together in a sweet, but tender way. The kiss was short but meaningful, our lips peeled from one another as we looked into each other's eyes.

"Would you like to come in?" I offered Parrish, though I wasn't thinking straight, I know my feelings and I had deep connection to him and I know he has one for me. He nods softly as we both began to exit the police car. We walked up the path of the house and I waved my hand out to the door as it unlocks and swings open on its own. Once we entered, the door closed as Parrish shut it. "Would you like a dri-" Before I could finish the sentence Parrish lips crashed onto mine, as we began to kiss roughly. My guard melted away as I kissed him back, Parrish's hands found their way to my waist and mine found the back of his head. As the kiss carried on, I felt Parrish grab my arse, getting a good grip before jolting me up into his arms. My legs wrapped around his waist as the kiss broke and we stared at one another. "Is that your gun or are you happy to see me?" I replied smugly as a smirk tugged on my lips.

"Maybe I'm happy to see you," he states with lust in his eyes, making me bite my bottom lip. Without warning, I began to kiss him again, as we began to move our way into the living room. Suddenly, Parrish comes to a halt at the side of the couch, before placing me down on the side of the couch, our lips didn't disconnect. But I pulled back from the kiss, I bit the bottom of Parrish's lip, pulling it out a bit as it was very sexy as I hear him let out a moan. I worked on taking his belt off, as it stored his gun and other things. I throw it to the floor, as Parrish moved my hair out of the way of my neck and began kissing the side, suckling it even. I moaned in pleasure as I grabbed Parrish's shirt and ripped it open in a passion of lust, showing off that sexy body of his and those abs...

Without warning, I vamp-sped from the living room to the bedroom, taking Parrish with me. I came out of vamp-speed kissing Parrish once again and moved over to the bed, before we both fell on it. I was under him, as he began to kiss down my neck and began taking my dress off...

I knew this felt right, you can like more than one person and I really do like Parrish and he likes me. And the rest of the night was history...

.................................

A/N

Guyss, I've been leaning more towards Parrish for endgame. But I made the stories because I wanted her to have Derek. I'm so conflicted, but I think I'll have to decide later on in the book. Maybe when Derek comes back into her life?? Create drama? Then she'll have to decide? But please comment who you guys ship her with!! But I hope you all are enjoying this book so far!

- Josh(Yoshi)