Chapter Five: Party Crash

After the whole figuring out that someone we knew was missing. Scott, Lydia and Malia all went to Deaton to see if they could use Lydia as connection. As she was a Banshee and could feel out the supernatural. In the end, she wrote out 'mischief', but it was a larger picture. The word 'mischief' spelt out 'Stiles', which meant nothing to us. Didn't even sound like a real name...

Scott, Lydia, and I all sat in the library, trying to figure out what a 'Stiles' was

Scott, Lydia, and I all sat in the library, trying to figure out what a 'Stiles' was. Lydia had got her laptop out and put in the keyword into the search bar, hoping we would find something that would help us.

"Stile, an arrangement of steps that allows people, but not animals, to climb over a fence," Scott read from the laptop screen as it showed us a image of an arrangement of the steps.

"Yeah, somehow I don't think these are the stiles we're looking for," Lydia replied, as she was right, we're looking for a person not a fence. I cross my arms over my chest as I was behind them, standing.

"Maybe Malia's found something," Scott states.

"No. She's been taking her make-up test all morning," I announced to them, making them cock their gazes to meet mine. "So, I guess we're stuck," I carried on, but I began to pace behind them, because this was nagging at me. My memory had been altered once again, and frankly, it was pissing me off. Next best thing was to find a spell to restore memories... Suddenly, a howl came piercing through the air, making us all look up and in the direction of the howl.

"I guess the test isn't going well," Lydia remarks as we began to rush pass the tables and out of the library. Now we were off to find Malia, and to see if we could calm her down...

Scott found her, but for safety reasons Lydia's mum had phoned the Sheriff. Lydia, her mum, the Sheriff and I all went down a step of stairs that led to a storage room. I could hear Scott talking to Malia, trying to calm her down. Lydia and I came around the corner to see Malia growl and her piercing blue eyes staring at us.

"I think she's calming down," Scott states to us, but she growls once again, like she was ready to attack us.

"Maybe you should growl back?" The Sheriff states to Scott, but Malia's growls began to intensify. Frightening Lydia's Mum a bit, but Scott just took his gaze to look at Malia in her coyote form. "Scott, you're the Alpha. Can't you just make her a little more docile?" The Sheriff asks, wondering if Malia could be submissive.

"She's not the problem. We are," Lydia states. "This is her territory, maybe we need to get out of here," Lydia lowered her voice for a moment as she was over at Scott.

"Or let me do this," I spoke to them as their eyes landed on me. "Go back and I'll transform her back," I told the gang as Malia barks once again, Scott and Lydia went back behind a shelf as I stood where I was. My gaze piercing into Malia's glowing blue eyes. I hear Lydia start to explain why Malia had come here. "Quod mutatio in humana forma," I spoke aloud and forceful, as I held my index and middle finger out and rotated them in a circle- which was effortless. Malia walks forward and begins to shift from her coyote form to her human one. Within seconds she was turned back into herself.