Chapter Twelve: Rift

All night I flicked through that book, through the many pages it held. But I wasn't even half-way through it, there was spells I've never heard of before and there were also dark spells that sounded very complex and powerful. However, I did find a spell that might work. It was a memory retaining spell, the spell would allow me to retain the memories of people who have been magically erased from my mind. But I would need a gemstone called malachite in a piece of jewellery like a necklace. Luckily for me, I had a old pendant that was given to me a few centuries ago. So, I performed the spell. I couldn't handle losing more people to the Wild Hunt...

I stood in the Sheriff's station the next morning, now wearing some tight black jeans, a black-crop top, and a black leather jacket

I stood in the Sheriff's station the next morning, now wearing some tight black jeans, a black-crop top, and a black leather jacket. Finishing it off with black boots, with a small heel. The only thing that looked out of place was my pendant. The sliver change hung around my neck ,and it was visible to everyone who stares at it. Scott had also filled me in on what happened when I left, the Ghost Rider died, and a teacher from the school called Mr Douglas ate his pineal gland. For reasons unknown...

"You're going to bite Stiles?" Lydia's voice rang in my ear, as Scott told us the plan on getting Stiles out.  

"To get him through the rift," Scott replies back his gaze raising to meet Lydia's. He sighs before pushing off the wall and coming into the main room. "It's the only way," it wasn't the only way, there must be something in my Grimoire.

"Just to clarify, are you planning on biting everyone in the train station?" Peter spoke up from the right side of me as I was standing to the right of Malia as we gathered around the desk. 

"With Stiles back, he'll be able to help us figure out a plan," Scott announce, but we still haven't got our memories of him. 

"He's good at that," Malia states to her Dad. 

"So the plan is to get Stiles to come up with a plan," Peter wasn't sure of him getting a good plan.

"You can shut up," I warned Peter as I took my gaze to him offering a dark gaze.

"Alice, look around. We're the only ones left in Beacon Hills. If they take us, Lydia will be the only one left to haunt the place," Peter made a point, everyone was gone, we're the only ones left to save the town.

"That's why I'm the only person that's going in. Liam and Hayden will stay here with Mason. As long as somebody is left in Beacon Hills, they Wild Hunt can't move on," Scott explained to Peter, but he was also explaining it to us all.

"I like your plan, Scott. I really do, especially the part about turning Stiles," Peter began as he peaces behind Malia and I, as turning him into the wolf will be painful if he survives it. "But it can't work," he was so sure about that.

"How do you know?" Malia asks him. 

"Logic. Life experience. Liam, what are the odds that he'll get taken? What if Stiles isn't there? What if there's no Beacon Hills for you to come back to?" Peter was giving us what could go wrong with Scott's plan.