Chapter Twenty-Five: Man With a Plan

I gotten back inside with no problem, but Tamora was a bitch, that was for sure. Parrish made sure I was alright as he was worried about me, but I was fine. However, the power to the station had been cut, meaning we had no lights, and that was defiantly not a good sign.

"How easy is it to cute the power in a Sheriff's station?" Malia asks as her eyes wondered to the Sheriff.

"Too easy," a female deputy states as she throws a kid into the room as he goes flying to the floor. But it was that kid Nolan.

"Throw him out," Liam states in an angry tone.

"No, you can't. Ok? Please don't. She'll know I screwed up," Nolan stutters out, meaning Tamora.

"He's with them,"

"Liam," Scott cuts Liam off, but I understood Liam's anger, due to the last time Nolan had punished Liam.

"Sheriff?" Parrish's voice came to ear as I was to the right of him.

"He's a liar and he's sick in the head," Liam continued to argue his point across.

"And now he's under arrest. Lock him up," the Sheriff states, and so shall it be done. Parrish walks forward, grabbing Nolan by his arm, yanking him up and took him to the back where the cells were. But something didn't fit right with me, I felt there was more to Nolan being here besides cutting the power. I pondered the idea as I paced around the main area, as tons of idea raced through my mind. But I went near Parrish as we looked outside, seeing that they were all still there. I could probably do something to get them to leave, but I didn't want to fire the first shoot. Just then, I heard a rolling sound come to ear making me turn to see a grenade be on the ground, making my eyes widen.

"Everyone, get down!" Parrish yells from the left of me, but he grabs me by the shoulders and crouches us down as he was protecting me. An explosive rang out, as a blinding white light emitted out of the corner of my eye and my ears began to ring due to the explosive. But I also heard melt being dropped to the floor, like cuffs... My eyes widen as this was Nolan's plan, be caught so he could get to the werewolves. I peer back up to see smoke erupt around as everyone was down and covered, I quickly pushed off from my legs and vamp-sped to the back room with the cell. I came to a halt at the door way to see Nolan have a vial of purple substance, as it was wolf bane, he recoils is hand back, ready to throw.

"Prohibere," I spoke just in time, as I crush my hand into a fist. Nolan stopped moving, and froze to the spot, just as Liam came rushing in. "I've frozen him," I told Liam as he marches over and grabs the vial from Nolan's hand, which came out with ease. "Regelo," I expended my hands diagonally as Nolan became unfrozen and Liam grabbed him by the neck and dragged him back into the main room. As I followed suite... As we came back into the room, everyone was panicking due to what happened, but Liam took his gaze to Scott.

"Wolfsbane. He was trying to kill them," Liam states angrily as he showed Scott the vial. "Scott, there's something else you need to see," Liam sounded serious about what he needed Scott to see. Parrish comes over, and grabs hold of Nolan and escorted him somewhere else, with a deputy to keep an eye on him. Scott and Liam wondered to the cells, as I waited in the main room. This was getting out of hand, real fast. There's a mob out there, ready to kill us if they really wanted too...

My breathing began to pick up, my own heart beating against my chest, and it felt like it was going to pop out. Sweat gathered on my forehead, as I felt it collect there. I turn my gaze around and felt dazed, but wild thoughts ran through my mind. Thinking about my friends dead, Lydia, Scott, Malia, Liam, all dead. Even worse I thought about Parrish being dead in my arms. Everyone I loved gone, like before. My breathing was wild, like I was having a panic attack...